About Anicca Digital
Anicca Digital are experts in the science of search, using owned and paid media to drive traffic, leads and sales. We are one of the biggest Google Partner agencies in the Midlands.
Working closely with our partners within Google we ensure our clients have access to the latest beta tests, data analysis and benchmarking tools and reports. Anicca works with third party tools to analyse competitor traffic and understand exactly how much and where your competitors are spending their marketing budget, allowing you the ability to differentiate and carve your niche.
We aren’t just account managers though. Each of our staff are experienced consultants and trainers. This means we don’t stop at managing your accounts. We offer a unique approach of training and transparency, taking time so that you understand exactly where your marketing budget is being spent and working with you and your brand to ensure success.
Can we help you?
We have over 12 years experience in the digital field and our campaigns are based on extensive research. We promise a jargon-free approach for our clients that will help unravel vital marketing channels to maximise your business potential.
We are experts in:
- Pay per click and paid adverting across multi-platforms
- Search engine optimisation, content marketing and social media
- Ecommerce marketing, including shopping channels, affiliate and email
- Analytics consultancy and conversion rate optimisation (CRO)
- We also offer training – including our 1-10 days boot camps in AdWords/PPC, SEO, social/PR and using marketing automation software
- Our sister company Web Juice provides our technical support and the development of our clients’ websites
What does Anicca mean?
The word Anicca is central to Buddhist teaching: the idea that all things are impermanent, in short things change. We believe that your website and digital marketing will also be constantly changing, so Anicca is here to advice you and provide the technical and marketing expertise to keep up to date and ahead of your competitors.