Google Analytics Training Courses
The beauty of digital marketing is – amongst other things – its measurability. With this greater insight comes the ability to refine campaigns and make better business decisions. Reporting on this data in a meaningful way can, however, be tricky. At Anicca we often help clients sort valuable data from data that is less useful using Google Analytics. Such a crucial part of digital marketing is Google Analytics, we’ve dedicated a whole day to it in our AdWords Boot Camp.
We offer flexible single day or multi day analytics courses tailored to your individual needs. Our courses provide a practical approach and offers you professional tips on how to utilise GA for your own needs. During the course we will cover best practice for setting up and organising your account, as well as how to locate data, and set and report on business KPIs. By the end of the course you will have the confidence and skills to be able to find and extract the information you need to make informed business decisions.
Our Training options
1. Single or Multi-day courses: You can book our experts to help you understand and configure Analytics correctly. Our fixed price courses can cater up to 6 delegates for a flat fee with only a small additional cost per person for any additional attendees. If required, the course can be tailored to your specific requirements and can include other subjects such as SEO, paid search, content marketing, email marketing or marketing automation and integration.
2. Join our marketing Bootcamp: Our intensive AdWords Boot Camps are great for businesses wanting to retain management of their Pay-Per-Click advertising in-house. As part of the boot camp, we offer a one day sessions dedicated to Google Analytics, perfect for those wanting a better understanding of the tool. Contact us today to learn more about our bootcamp dates.
What You’ll Cover:
Getting Started with GA
- Setting up Google Analytics
- Intro to Google Tag Manager
- Setting Objectives
- Google Analytics Dimensions & Metrics
Using Google Analytics Reports
- Audience Insights
- Channel Reporting
- Tracking Email and Social campaigns
- Integrating AdWords & Webmaster Tools
- User Behaviour
- Interpreting & Segmenting Data
Conversion & Revenue Reporting
- Setting up Goals & Funnels
- Ecommerce Revenue Reporting
- Identifying barriers to conversion
- First and Last Click Attribution
- Building & Scheduling Reports
- Creating Dashboards
Want to know more?
If you’re interested in our Google Analytics training, or any other of our training options then please call us on 0116 2987496 or complete our online contact form.