Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Training
In the competitive and ever growing online environment, understanding the techniques and rules of search engine optimisation (SEO) is essential for business growth. For those who get it right, the promised land of high search engine rankings and ‘free’ organic traffic beckons. For those who get it wrong, costly mistakes and frustrating blind alleys are all there is to look forward to. In the worst case scenario you could mistakenly use techniques that Google now considers spam, which could result in you receiving a penalty and you losing all of your rankings and traffic to your site. We have developed unique training courses to help you learn how to avoid the pitfalls, and discover highly effective and ethical techniques to climb the search engine rankings.
What is included in our SEO training?
Like everything we do at Anicca, the SEO training is focused on delivering hands-on, practical advice that can be easily adopted and implemented to fit your business needs. Our search engine optimisation training typically covers:
- Understanding basic search engine optimisation concepts and techniques
- Importance of thorough keyphrase research and targeting
- On-page optimisation techniques, including keyphrase placement and internal linking practices
- Introduction to link earning methods
- Technical aspects of search engine optimisation to improve crawl and indexation efficiency
1. Open Course Our intensive SEO Boot Camps are great for businesses that want improve their in-house SEO abilities. 2. In-house and bespoke courses You can book our experts to help achieve your SEO needs. We can cater for up to 6 of your delegates with 1-10 days of separate or blocks of training,depending on your needs. If required the course can be tailored to your specific requirements and can include other subjects such as Analytics, paid search, content marketing, email marketing or marketing automation and integration (link to relevant training pages once available).
Want to know more?
If you’re interested in our search engine optimisation training, or any other of our training options then please call us on 0116 2987496 or complete our online contact form.