As well as holding two pay per click training days in October, Ann Stanley will also be teaching two SEO courses during the Figaro Digital Marketing Academy.
SEO training – Day 1
This one day SEO foundation course covers everything you need to know about search engines: how they work, how best to optimise your site for them and ultimately how to achieve the natural traffic you need to succeed. This Search Engine Optimisation course will tell you:
- How search engines work
- The principles of natural, organic search optimisation
- On-page optimisation techniques – Site structure, researching keywords and choosing the right ones, how to use paid search (PPC) to inform your SEO strategy, SEO copywriting
- Off-page optimisation techniques – Why link building is important, tips to obtain quality links, the importance of ongoing optimisation and content development (both on and off-site)
- How to develop an SEO plan that works
- How to optimise for local search queries (Google Maps etc…)
- Practical information by reviewing delegate’s websites and current SEO
When done right, Search Engine Optimisation can be the most effective form of online marketing and easily provides the best ROI. However, there are many possible pit-falls and blind alleys to avoid in order to achieve this. This foundation course is therefore essential for anyone who is in the process of optimisation their site, or thinking about starting on the long, but rewarding, SEO journey.
SEO training – Day 2
The second Search Engine Optimisation course Ann will be teaching is the SEO Advanced Training Day, which is to be held on Wednesday 27th October – again at The Hospital Club. Following on from the Foundation course, this Advanced SEO training course will equip delegates with all the latest techniques and knowledge of the recent developments in the ever changing world of SEO.
The SEO Advanced Training Day will cover:
- All the recent SEO developments
- How to apply changes to site architecture, old pages and incorporating new technologies
- Best practice at handling duplicate content and other ‘hidden content’ issues
- How to set up technical search engine tools i.e. XML sitemaps and robots.txt files
- Understanding and controlling the flow of ‘link juice’
- Why content development and blogging are essential to an SEO strategy
- The best link building tactics, including – developing link-bait, sending link requests, content marketing and social media
- How to use monitoring tools and understanding important site metrics
- How to optimise video for ‘universal search’ results
- A practical review of delegate’s websites
The world of SEO is continuously changing and evolving, these two SEO training days will help delegates to understand these changes and develop the best tactics and techniques to help them maximise their SEO efforts and out-perform competitors.
To register for these SEO training courses, please visit the Figaro Digital website.