Due to continued growth and securing a large contract with a local charity – we are looking for a recent graduate to train as an online marketing executive through our Graduate Placement scheme in Leicester.
You will be reporting to the Head of Search and Social and the role in the first 6 months will be mainly to produce optimised web content and carryout all the online marketing for the new charity websites (under the supervision of your manager).
It is likely that you will have a recent degree in Marketing, Business Studies, Journalism or English. Preference will be giving to graduates from Leicester, De Montfort and Loughborough University; or from graduates wanting to return home to live in Leicester.
You will be provided with full training on all aspects of digital marketing, with support from our team of 10 experts. There is a defined career structure and we are looking to train and groom you to become an account manager within 12 months. Therefore you must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be hungry to work in a rapidly growing agency.
Apply in the first instance by sending your CV to ann@ anicca.co.uk.
View the full job description below.
Purpose of the Job
Responsible for performing all relevant SEO and online marketing activities for clients under the supervision of the online marketing account manager. You will also be involved with the in-house marketing of Anicca’s own family websites.
Key Job Outcomes
1. Carryout web and SEO audits to ascertain online marketing requirements of the clients and/or create monthly reports on online marketing activities and website statistics
2. Provide Search Engine Optimisation services to clients, including the keyphrase research, optimisation plans, creation of optimised content, blogging, link building, directories and content on third party websites
3. Undertake online marketing campaigns for clients including email, affiliate, display advertising, social media marketing and others as required
4. Manage the transfer of content on web build projects, creating new content when required.
5. Marketing of Anicca Digital, including ongoing content creation for our web site(s), all relevant SEO tasks, link building, email marketing, social marketing and others as required
6. Support colleagues on all other aspects of the business, including Pay-Per-Click, web development and business development.
7. To perform any duties required by their manager deemed essential to the job.