Due to continued growth of our Digital agency in Leicester, we are looking for an office manager and PA who will report to our MD (Ann Stanley).
This is a very varied and demanding role and would suit someone who is looking for their next challenge or promotion (from office admin to office manager).
The ideal candidate would have
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar role
- Experience in new business development and/or marketing
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Must have good attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and experience of SAGE
- A flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a small team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Time management and work prioritisation skills.
The role will include:
- Responsible for book-keeping, including raising all company sales invoices and client statements, as well as updating invoicing tracking, using SAGE and Excel spread sheets.
- Responsible for recording and paying out petty cash and recording and reconciling staff expenses.
- Liaising with Financial Director and all accountancy staff regarding any matters concerning book keeping.
- Communicating with clients and other companies regarding book keeping administration.
- Responsible for administrative support for the directors and to manage all the general administrative requirements of the company; stationary and supplies, post, banking, staff timesheets, meeting notes/minutes/record keeping, personnel files, liaising with HR regarding personnel records, payslips and filing.
- Provide New Business support; answering phones, arranging meetings and/or diaries, writing up proposals, prospect tracking, audit tracking (with technical team), proposal follow ups, order confirmations and tracking of prospects and customers using spread sheets and CRM.
- Responsible for organising events; booking venues, workshops, logos, ads as well as booking accommodation and travel for team members.
Salary will be determined on experience, download the full job description and person specification below.
If you are interested, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with this completed application form.
*** Closing date for applications is Friday 24th August 2012 – with interviews scheduled from Wednesday 29th August 2012. ***
Posted by Ann Stanley