SEO / Social Media Account Manager
Are you looking for a new Account Manager opportunity in Search Engine Optimisation and social media? If so, we want to hear from you. We will offer the right candidate a very competitive salary and the chance to develop a long term career with a lot of exciting prospects.
Anicca is a dynamic Leicester based digital agency and due to on-going growth in our search marketing department; we are looking for a new Account Manager to join the SEO and social media team.
You need to have experience in another digital agency, as you will be expected to hit the ground running and take over the responsibility for managing clients’ accounts as soon as possible.
The SEO / Social Media Account Manager will be responsible for the following key outcomes:
- Plan (and implement) all tasks effectively to ensure timely and high-quality delivery for your allocated accounts
- Be responsible for the relationship between the company and allocated clients, acting as the main point of contact
- If required provide technical advice and training to clients and/or other members of the team
The successful Account Manager’s key skills will include:
- At least 2 years relevant experience in SEO and/or social media marketing, working in an agency environment
- A strong interest and understanding of search engine optimization and social media innovations and technology
- Hands-on experience in project planning
- Auditing and practical use of web, SEO, social and Analytic tools
- Keyphrase research and preparing strategic plans
- Production of content and blogging plans
- Research and developing link building plans
- Social media plans
- Proven results in project implementation and management
- Technical and on-page search engine optimization
- Off page SEO and outreach
- Social media (for branding, engagement, community building and direct response)
- Reporting and recommendations
- Account management skills and ability to train, supervise and motivate other staff
- Ability to assist in the Business development process; including preparation of proposals and involvement in pitching
The candidate must have:
- At least 3 A’ levels, (ideally to include English and/or marketing/media)
- Good attention to detail
- Time management and work prioritisation skills
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a small team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
The Salary for this position is £20-£25k per annum dependant on experience.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm
If this opportunity excites you and you tick all the boxes then fill out our application form now. The closing date for applications is 30 April. Click these links to download the full job description and person specific.