We are looking for a new eCommerce Account Manager to join our growing paid search team. This is an exciting opportunity to work develop the understanding of our clients and staff on latest developments in eCommerce platforms and feeds, and shape our already successful Affiliate department.
Title: eCommerce Account Manager – salary £22,000 – £25,000 (depending on experience)
Location: Leicester city centre, Leicestershire
Job Start Date: Immediate
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: 9am – 5.30pm
With a mixture of B2B and B2C Clients, we provide an exciting environment that is growing consistently.
Reporting to the Head of Paid search and directly responsible for our commerce clients from day one, working with experienced in-house managers to provide support and management.
The successful eCommerce Account Manager will have;
- Practical knowledge of using at least 2 different ecommerce platforms, e.g. Magento, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, Shopify etc.
- Experience should ideally have been gained in a commercial environment (helping to run an ecommerce website) or in an agency on multiple client accounts
- Ability to manage Affiliate campaigns,
- Basic understanding of AdWords, Bing Advertising, email marketing, SEO and other digital marketing techniques used to promote ecommerce sites
- AdWords and Analytics Certified
- Experience of eBay, Amazon and other shopping platform
- Experience of conversion rate optimisation and an understanding of methods used to improve performance of website
- Ability or experience in developing of your own ecommerce website
Please apply online to be considered for the eCommerce Account Manager role.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.