Due to continued growth and securing some exciting new contracts – we are looking for new members of staff to join our Pay Per Click (PPC) and ecommerce marketing team, based at our agency head office in Leicester, in the East Midlands:
1) PPC Account Manager(s) with 2-4 years experience for immediate start – salary £22,000 – £30,000 depending on experience
2) Trainee PPC account executive – graduate intern. starting June 2016– salary of £15,000 rising to £19,000 after training
1) PPC Account Manager(s) with 2-4 years experience – salary £22,000 – £30,000
- (Senior) Account Manager for candidates with 2-4 years experience (salary £22,000 – £30,000 depending on experience)
- AdWords Certified Individual (minimum of 1 advanced module), other AdWords exams and Analytics accreditation is an advantage
- Experience of handling agency accounts or large in-house campaigns
- Multi-platform experience, including AdWords, Bing, Facebook and LinkedIn ads
- You must have excellent attention to detail and be able to multi-task as you would be expected to manage up to 10 accounts of differing sizes
- You will be expected to live within easy commuting distance of Leicester city centre
We are particularly interested in candidates with additional expertise in any of the following areas:
- Ecommerce marketing experience; as you are likely to be involved with implementation of Shopping ads, product feeds etc. A practical knowledge of eBay and Amazon would be a great advantage.
- We are also interested in candidates with experience of running multilingual PPC (European or Asian languages)
- Additional experience in digital advertising for example bid management tools, ad serving technology or conversion optimisation
Successful candidates will report to our ‘Head of Paid Media’. You will be expected to take on supervisory and management responsibility of new executive(s) by the end of your 6 months probationary period (sooner if applicable).
2) Trainee PPC account executive – graduate intern – salary of £15,000 rising to £19,000 after training
- We are looking for candidate(s) to train as a PPC marketing executive through our Graduate Placement Scheme
- You must be about to graduate or recently completed your degree
- It is likely that you will have studied Marketing, Business Studies, accounting, Maths or another “quantitative subject”.
- You must be highly numerate and an advanced user of Excel.
- You need very good attention to detail and an ability to multi-task.
- Preference will be giving to graduates from Leicester, De Montfort and Loughborough University; or from graduates wanting to return home to live in Leicester.
The Executive will be provided with full training on all aspects of PPC marketing, with support from our existing team. You will be expected to take exams in Google AdWords and Analytics and therefore you will need to study in your own time.
There is a defined career structure and we are looking to train and develop you to become an account manager within 1-2 years. Therefore you must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be hungry to work in a rapidly growing agency.
Apply in the first instance by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0116 298 6460 (office hours).
Posted by Ann Stanley