An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Company Accountant / Office Manager to join a leading digital agency based in Leicester. In return, we offer a highly competitive salary and great career and promotion prospects.
The post holder will primarily work with the Managing Director and Operations Director and report to the board, taking responsibility for the running of company finances on a day to day basis, ensuring the timely completion of both accounting and general admin duties.
The Accounts Manager / Company Accountant’s role will involve:
- Monthly payroll administration
- Bank Account Management and Reconciliations
- Maintenance of credit control and supplier payments
- Cash flow and petty cash
- Creation of monthly financial reports for the board and support to Operations Director and Managing Director
- VAT and Inland Revenue returns and submissions
- Responsible for credit control and purchase ledger
- Management of the Company’s Purchase, Sales and Nominal Ledgers
- Responsible for monthly invoicing
- Management of purchase order systems
The successful Accounts Manager / Company Accountant will:
- Ideally have gained AAT level 3 – 4 or similar
- Possess strong experience of bookkeeping
- Full understanding of Sage is essential and ability and confidence using Sage 50 accounts
- Hold a good level of IT Literacy along with MS Excel is desirable
- Be able to liaise efficiently with other teams within the company
- Have excellent communication skills
Individuals looking for part time employment or those looking for flexible working arrangements are welcome to apply.
Please apply online today to be considered for the Accounts Manager / Company Accountant role.
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0116 254 7224 during office hours for more information.