Are you the Social Media Manager we’re looking for?
We’re on the lookout for a passionate, data-driven Social Media Manager to join our growing digital agency. With 3+ years’ experience working in social media (ideally in agency), you’ll be results driven, creative and a strong project manager.
Your day to day role will focus on the on-budget delivery of best in class social media campaigns and strategies across a wide of variety of sectors and business sizes. As a small, but fast-growing department, you will have a very hand on approach on all aspects of projects, including pitching, training, and event speaking.
- 3 + years experience working in social media
- Excellent understanding of Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn marketing
- Proven track record of delivering effective social media campaigns
- Strong community management skills
- Ability to plan and implement paid social advertising across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Creative thinker who can pack a punch in 140 characters or less
- Strong analytical skills for social media reporting
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to build strong client and partner relationships
- Strong team player but also able to work independently
- Ability to prioritise workload, goals and time management
- Must be a passionate, ambitious, hard working person
- Sharp attention to detail
- Continuous learner with a can-do attitude
- Experience with both B2C and B2B clients
- Understanding of SEO and PPC
- Photoshop skills
- Experience with social analytics and listening tools including Brandwatch Multi-channel experience
If this sounds like you, please apply by emailing your CV and covering letter to: Samantha Hearn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0116 254 7224 during office hours for more information.