Client Services and Account Management
You will be allocated a dedicated client services manager who will act as your day to day contact and act as your project champion, ensuring that the technical team deliver to the agreed schedule and objectives.
- Dedicated client services account manager and technical project manager (all our staff are Google or Facebook accredited)
- Teleconference kick-off meeting
- Weekly or monthly teleconference with recent findings, objectives for following weeks, Q & A, others as required
- Unlimited email and phone support
- Monthly reports and recommendations including cross channel reports, Analytics, revenue and ROI
- Quarterly review and/or meeting
For most projects we allow one day per month for client services and account management – if you would like additional support calls, reviews and meetings, then you can opt for a premium account management service (from an additional day per month).
Digital Marketing Consultancy and Project Management
Most projects start with an initial discovery phase where our consultants and technical team will carry out a range of audits on your site, in order to:
- Understand your objectives and your audiences
- Benchmark the current performance of your site
- Determine the effectiveness of your marketing across all the relevant channels
- Identify additional opportunities for income generation and increased customer lifetime value.
Your lead consultant/project manager will then present our findings and recommendations during a practical workshop(s) with your team. This will also include plans on improving the technical aspects of your site and how to implement the agreed digital marketing strategy.
You can then opt to carry out the strategy yourself or we can work with you on a monthly retainer to implement and manage the digital marketing strategy on your behalf. Your project manager will support you by providing ongoing client communications and to ensure that the technical teams meet your targets and KPI.