If you are looking to kick-start an exciting career in PPC then you might be happy to learn that Anicca are on the hunt for a Senior PPC Account Manager! If you have previous experience working as an Account Manager then you might be just the person we are looking for.
The Senior Account Manager will join our PPC and eCommerce team in our Leicester offices. So, who are we looking for and how do you apply?
Is This You?
We are searching for a Senior PPC Account Manager who has 2-5 years’ experience – salary £20,000 – £30,000 (depending on experience).
Below is an overview of some of the skills and experience we are looking for;
- Ideally you will be an AdWords Certified Individual (minimum of 1 advanced module) and Analytics accreditation is essential.
- You will have multi-platform experience which will include Bing, Facebook and LinkedIn ads.
- You will have experience of handling large agency accounts with ad spend of approximately £5-100k per month.
- You must have excellent communication skill, attention to detail and be able to multi-task.
- You will be expected to maintain 10-20 accounts of differing sizes and supervise a team of PPC technicians.
- Ideally you will have a good overall understanding of all digital marketing techniques; especially SEO, Analytics, CRO, web build and ecommerce marketing. As this role may involve an element of consultancy and spotting opportunities to offer clients additional services from the other teams
- You will be expected to live within easy commuting distance of Leicester city centre
- We are particularly interested in candidates with additional expertise in any of the following areas:
- eCommerce marketing experience and a practical knowledge of eBay and Amazon would be a great advantage; as you are likely to be involved in advising clients on shopping platforms
- We are also interested in candidates with experience of running multilingual PPC (European or Asian languages)
- Experience of Display (RTB) would be an advantage as we are increasingly using remarketing techniques outside of Google
- Additional experience in digital advertising for example bid management tools, ad serving technology or conversion optimisation
This is an exciting role with great career and promotion prospects.
How to Apply for This New Role;
If you are interested in applying for this position and you believe that you have what we are looking for please send your CV across to Ann at [email protected] and a brief description about who you are and why you think you would be suitable for this job.Posted by