The Anicca family is growing again but this time it is due to a baby boom with two of the team expecting their first babies – so congratulations to both Jess Harvey and Rajal Parekh!
So with maternity leave beckoning – we are urgently looking for two experienced Client Services Managers to start immediately. The good news is that due to the continued growth these will become permanent positions, as we need to grow the client services team to help service all the new clients.
The role would be to provide client management for e-commerce and lead generation clients. You either need to have specialist experience in search marketing or ecommerce marketing.
You will need a minimum of 3 years experience in one of the following roles:
- in an agency working in a client services role
- in an agency working on PPC or SEO accounts – with a desire to move into more of a client communications role
- or have worked “client-side” for an e-commerce company.
We are looking for individuals that can carry out one of the roles:
- a specialist account manager who will focus on specific projects, such as PPC or SEO. For this role, you will need a practical knowledge of PPC and paid media, or SEO and content marketing.
- or a more generalist account manager who will work on our combination projects where we offer a range of services including search, e-commerce marketing, PR and social media.
You can download the job description from the following link Job Description Client Services Jan 2016
If you are interested in applying for either of these positions then send your CV to our operations director Darren Wynn [email protected]
Tags: account services job, client services job, vacancy Posted by