Kick start you day by booking your place at the Local Social Summit, taking place on the 19th November 2013 in London. Aside from getting breakfast you’ll learn all about search and social media from some of the top experts in the country.
While we at Anicca like to keep our readers up to date with the latest news in search we can also give you a 15% discount – so what are you waiting for? All you need to do is enter this code when you register which is ANICCA13. Plus, if you register before the 31st August 2013 you can get a super early bird ticket from as little as £295 as opposed to £495 – so we advise booking today!
The conference will discuss;
- Keynotes: The Present and Future of Indoor Mapping
- Keynotes: Social, Search and the Future of Local
- The Local Media Panel: Search vs. Social in the Mobile World
- Big Brand Local Panel: Introducing the Online-Offline Omni Channel
- SME’s Lost on the High Street?
- Local Content Marketing Lab: Case Studies
- Social Travel: On the Move
- Social Marketplaces: A Local Crowd Funding Fireside Chat
- The Local + Mobile Commerce Platform
- The Big Data Lab: Featuring Social, Local and Mobile
If you want to learn more, make sure you click here to read the full agendaPosted by