Are you considering hiring an online marketing manager? If so, Anicca Digital may be able to help with an alternative approach. We’re offering an exciting package wherein we use our experience and knowledge to hire a recent graduate and train and manage them to work as your online marketing manager. The online marketing manager will split their time between our office and yours and you will receive full reporting and direct contact whenever you need it.
The placements will run for a year from June 2011 and we’re looking to place four recent graduates to train up as new online marketing managers. The benefits of this are multiple:
- Expertise – in addition to the time of your new manager, you also get management time from senior members of Anicca Digital, meaning you get all the expertise and support of an experienced agency
- Knowledge – we know what makes effective marketing because we’ve been doing it for years, which means we also know how to hire great marketers. We will make sure you get the most out of your new online marketing manager
- Flexibility – You will have a full-blown online marketing agency managing your online marketing manager, so the range of skills you’ll have access to will be immense. We have expertise in a wide-range of online marketing methods and strategies and can advise and train your employee accordingly
- Cost-effective – Because we arrange all the recruitment for you, you don’t have to pay recruitment fees. And because we’ll provide full training and management time, we can hire a recent graduate who will cost less than an experienced marketer, but who, with our support, will be able to achieve the same results
You get all the enthusiasm of a recent graduate (along with the lower salary) but with the support, knowledge and experience of a dedicated online marketing agency. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0116 298 7482.
What’s the offer?
The packages are flexible and can be arranged to suit your requirements. You can either decide to hire the graduate full time or part-time depending on your needs:
Full Time Options
- Online marketing manager employed full time on your project (with bank holidays and 2 days a month holiday allowance)
- Based 3-4 days a week at our office and 1-2 days per week at yours
- You pay £1800 per month
- You also pay for 2-5 days consultancy/management at £500 per day or £1000-£2500 per month (you can have more days if required)
- You get a total of approximately:
– 20 days (plus 2 days consultancy/management) a month for a fee of £2800 excluding VAT
– 20 days (plus 5 days consultancy/management) a month for a fee of £4300 excluding VAT
- Online marketing manager employed half time on your project (with bank holidays and 1 days a month holiday allowance)
- Based on roughly 1 day per week at your office and remainder at our office (up to total of 2.5 days a week)
- You pay £1000 per month
- You also pay for 1-3 days consultancy/management at £500 per day or £500- £1500 per month
- You get a total of approximately
– 10 days (plus 1 day consultancy/management) a month for a fee of £1500 excluding VAT
– 10 days (plus 3 days consultancy/management) a month for a fee of £2500 excluding VAT
Placements are due to begin in June, so we’re looking for interested businesses now. To find out more, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0116 298 7482.