Date: Dublin, 23 and 24 JANUARY 2014
Masterclass on Tour is a hotly anticipated event that follows on from the sold-out Masterclass Digital & Social Marketing held in Dublin last September (2013) which Anicca were lucky enough to be a part of (read more on what we learnt at the conference and click here to read our full article). We were amongst a group of 40 agency owners and managers from across the UK, Holland, Belgium, Croatia; spending 2 days listening to fascinating presentations from some of the top digital companies.
The January Masterclass promises an alternating program of practical, intensive digital marketing and social media workshops again to be held in Dublin, and hosted by the premier digital marketing and social media companies in the world: Facebook, LinkedIn, HubSpot, Google, Marketo, Yammer, Acquia (Drupal), DataXu and Twitter.
What You Will Learn
- how to build a company’s visibility, reputation and profits in a digital economy
- how to attract prospects through networking online
- business accounts: Full overview of functionality available to businesses
- how to truly engage and create a community of brand ambassadors with customers and prospects
- how to support in lead generation and client attraction
- best practice tips and tactics for social media marketing and communications
- social media governance and social media policies
- models regarding digital advertising and setting online advertising objectives
- design of online advertising and campaign integration
- optimisation: Optimising your website for sharing on social media platforms
- maximising traffic: Techniques for maximising use of social media platforms to drive targeted traffic to your website
- the role of search engine marketing in digital marketing strategies and how to design SEO tactics to support digital marketing strategies
- ethical considerations relevant for SEO plans
- how to find ways to keep spammers away so as to reap the full benefits
- description of the zones of social media marketing including the roles of social communities, social publishing, social entertainment, and social commerce.
The event, like last time, is aimed at Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, PR, Advertising, Online Content and e-Commerce professionals (agency or client-side), who want to effectively integrate a social media marketing plan to deliver their business strategy. Find out more – click here.
How Do I Get an Anicca Partner Discount?
We are delighted to announce that as a partner of this fantastic event, we are able to offer our contacts the opportunity to pay a reduced rate to attend. The Masterclass ticket price is advertised at £1695 but we can offer this at only £995.
The ticket price is includes attendance at both days, return flights and two nights in a hotel in Dublin (including breakfast, and lunches) Price is excl. VAT. For more information, and to receive your booking code, please contact Ann Stanley directly: [email protected]
Find out more about the Masterclass on Tour event – click here.Posted by