Anicca Digital is growing again, and as a result of that we are looking for a social media manager to join one of our fastest growing teams.
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to work on varied projects within our owned and earned department.
You will report to the head of the department and work with a talented team of Tech, Content and our own team of Social Media managers. Being a digital marketing agency, you will get to work on varied accounts for both B2B and B2C where you are able to use your creative skills to generate fabulous pieces of engaging content for use on social platforms and our client’s website.
We have a mixture of B2B and B2C clients, but it would be an advantage to have knowledge of retail markets.
Anicca Digital is an award-winning digital marketing agency based in their brand-new offices, in Abbey Gate, just a few minutes from Leicester city centre. We provide a mix of consultancy, campaign implementation and training to around 50 clients, such as Experian, Deichmann Shoes, Pall-Ex and Market Harborough Building Society.
In addition to our integrated digital marketing and consultancy services, such as PPC, SEO, Social Media, Marketing Automation, Analytics, CRO etc; we also run:
- Monthly 5-day training boot camps
- The monthly Leicester Digital meet-up/networking event
- Quarterly technical seminars
- Our annual E-Commercial conference, where we are expecting over 300 delegates, at our fourth event on 30th October
We have also developed a digital marketing apprenticeship that will launch later in the year
We celebrated our 10th birthday last year and we have no intention of standing still!
We have some very ambitious growth plans for the next few years, which includes growing our wonderful team to around 50 staff
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for driving social media marketing campaigns that will impact with the increase in traffic, followers, likes and conversions through organic and paid social channels, in conjunction with the clients marketing plans. Your duties will include:
- Produce proposals for clients and prospects
- Organise and coordinate with third parties, such as designers and photographers to create additional marketing collateral
- Develop social media strategies and create ongoing campaigns for B2B and B2C clients
- Plan and deliver tasks and ensure deadlines are met (for yourself and others)
- Create and distribute content through a range of online channels
- Produce campaign reports using data insight tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Instagram Analytics and LinkedIn Analytics
- Liaise with and receive feedback from clients
Requirements for the position of Social Media Manager
- Proven track record working as a Social Media manager either in house or agency side
- Hands on experience in managing and creating content for social media channels
- Ability to create campaigns for B2B and B2C clients
- An eye for design and imagery
- Experience of managing third party suppliers (such as designers and photographers)
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Proficiency in MS Office
We provide a self-developing environment (with support when you need it) and a salary of around £26 – 28k per annum depending on your experience.
Our brand-new office has an informal but hardworking atmosphere, with never ending supplies of tea, coffee, cereals, juice and the odd beer or wine after work.
You will join our pension scheme and 24 days holiday leave plus bank holidays. You will have to save some for Christmas as we close throughout the festive season.
Our working day normally starts at 9am and finishes at 5.30pm with an hour for lunch, Monday to Friday. We also offer flexible arrangements in order to encourage the best candidates to apply.
If you’re interested in applying please email your CV and a short cover letter to [email protected]
We politely request no recruitment agencies at this time please.