Due to continued growth of our Digital agency in Leicester, we are looking for an office manager and PA who will report to our MD (Ann Stanley).
This is a very varied and demanding role and would suit someone who is looking for their next challenge or promotion (from office admin to office manager).
The ideal candidate would have
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar role
- Experience in new business development and/or marketing
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Must have good attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and experience of SAGE
- A flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a small team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Time management and work prioritisation skills.
The role will include:
- Responsible for book-keeping, including raising all company sales invoices and client statements, as well as updating invoicing tracking, using SAGE and Excel spread sheets.
- Responsible for recording and paying out petty cash and recording and reconciling staff expenses.
- Liaising with Financial Director and all accountancy staff regarding any matters concerning book keeping.
- Communicating with clients and other companies regarding book keeping administration.
- Responsible for administrative support for the directors and to manage all the general administrative requirements of the company; stationary and supplies, post, banking, staff timesheets, meeting notes/minutes/record keeping, personnel files, liaising with HR regarding personnel records, payslips and filing.
- Provide New Business support; answering phones, arranging meetings and/or diaries, writing up proposals, prospect tracking, audit tracking (with technical team), proposal follow ups, order confirmations and tracking of prospects and customers using spread sheets and CRM.
- Responsible for organising events; booking venues, workshops, logos, ads as well as booking accommodation and travel for team members.
Salary will be determined on experience, download the full job description and person specification below.
*** Closing date for applications is Friday 24th August 2012 – with interviews scheduled from Wednesday 29th August 2012. ***
Posted by Ann StanleyPosted by