We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our highly skilled and growing Paid Media team. There will be an emphasis on Paid Search management (PPC in AdWords and Bing), plus Paid Display and Paid Social advertising. Alongside this, candidates should have strong eCommerce and Analytics ability.
In addition to account management and project implementation, the job role will partly involve keeping up to date with the latest developments in eCommerce platforms and feeds, as well as an opportunity to shape our already successful Affiliate Marketing service.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dedicated team of Paid Search professionals, managing accounts and providing strategic advice and recommendations to our eCommerce clients. As this position will provide the successful candidate the opportunities to develop and learn new skills as well as dispersing knowledge with the rest of the team.
Title: Paid Media Account Manager – Salary £22,000 – £30,000 (depending on experience, minimum 2 years+ required)
Location: Leicester city centre, Leicestershire
Job Start Date: Immediate
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: 9am – 5.30pm
With a mixture of B2B and B2C Clients, we provide an exciting agency environment for an ambitious and hard working Paid Media account manager.
Reporting to the Head of Paid Media and directly responsible for our eCommerce clients from day one, working with experienced in-house managers to provide support and management.
The successful Paid Media account manager will have;
- A minimum of 2 years experience in pay-per-click account management and/or eCommerce marketing, which should have been gained in an agency (where you were working on multiple client accounts), and/or in a commercial environment (helping to run an eCommerce website)
- Advanced understanding of PPC advertising networks, AdWords, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Shopping Comparison Engines
- Ability to manage Affiliate campaigns
- Passed exams in Analytics / AdWords / Bing
- Good communications and client management skills, you will be involved in client meetings from day 1 and will quickly be expected to teach for part-day sessions during our training boot camps
- Experience of eBay, Amazon and other shopping platforms
- Experience of new buy button and social shopping opportunities such as Pinterest, Instagram etc.
- Experience of conversion rate optimisation and an understanding of methods used to improve performance of website
- Practical knowledge of using different eCommerce platforms, e.g. Magento, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, Shopify etc.
- Experience of using Feed management software
- Use of other eCommerce marketing software, such as abandon carts, personalisation, etc
- Ability or experience in developing of your own eCommerce website
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to [email protected], so we can organise a phone and face to face interview.
We will be interviewing for this position during August and September, but please send us your CV, even if you find this post later, as we will always consider applications from experienced account managers.
Why not take a look at our Careers section for a full list of current opportunities with Anicca Digital.