Are you looking to drive more traffic to your site or for new marketing ideas? Businesses from the East Midlands will be able to attend a free breakfast briefing from the ebusiness club on Pay on Performance (POP) marketing during May.
The first seminar, which is to be held in the Ramada hotel in Leicester at 8:30am on the 10th May, will be conducted by Ann Stanley, the Managing Director of Anicca Digital and aimed at small to medium businesses who are already generating leads or sales through their websites, but have little or no experience of POP marketing. Covering all the basics, as well as some more in-depth information on the main techniques, this free seminar is likely to be essential for small to medium sized web-based businesses. Places are still available and can be booked online here.
What is POP Marketing?
Pay on performance marketing (POP marketing), not to be confused with pay on purchase marketing, is marketing wherein the amount you pay is based upon how the marketing campaign performs. This can be hugely effective as, done right, it can save you money on ineffective campaigns. POP marketing covers a wide range of techniques and methods, although the seminar will cover the following main techniques:
- Affiliate marketing – this is where banners or ads are displayed on a third party site advertising the merchant/sellers products or services
- Drop shipping and product syndication – this is where your website advertises other companies’ products
- Incentive and loyalty sites – in this method the affiliate offers an incentives such as vouchers or points to the buyer to encourage them to use the affiliate site instead of the merchant’s site
- Lead generation sites – where a company signs up to receive quotes or leads generated from the third party (often used for services)
- Daily deals – where a company offers a deal which is then promoted through a network such as Groupon or Living Social
The seminar will cover an introduction to POP marketing, what it is, the main methods and how it works. This is essential training for online businesses who are looking to drive more traffic to their site or for new ideas for their marketing strategy.
Other dates and venues
Places are still available and can be booked online here.Posted by