Anicca Digital Ltd is an award nominated digital marketing agency based in Leicester City Center. We provide a mix of consultancy, campaign implementation and training to around 50 clients, such as Experian, Deichmann Shoes, Pall-Ex and Leicester University.
In addition to our integrated digital marketing services, (such as PPC, SEO, social, marketing automation, Analytics, CRO etc), we also run monthly 5-day training boot camps, the monthly Leicester Digital meet-up/networking event and the annual E-Commercial conference, where we are expecting over 300 delegates, at our third event on 31st October.
The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for creation of and driving content marketing campaigns, delivering increases in traffic and conversions through paid, owned and earned channels. You will need to be able to plan, deliver and report upon creative content marketing campaigns that align with client objectives and KPI’s. You will have the ability to lead and work closely on campaigns whereby you will work with PR, Social, Paid and SEO teams.
· Leading the development of content marketing strategies for both B2B and B2C clients
· Taking ownership of delivery marketing campaigns creation of content assets such as white papers, infographics, guides, blog posts etc
· To be proactive in the planning of outreach and promotion of the content assets to increase exposure, brand awareness and links/citations
· A solid understanding of key analytical and research tools such as Google Analytics, Keyphrase research and keyword tracking and link assessments tools
· To analyse and identify results in line with the clients KPI’s and produce campaign performance reports for internal account managers and external client review
· To directly manage the client relationship from prospect onwards with a proactive approach to renewal and retention
· Keeping up to date with the latest techniques and best practice and being a referral point for internal team members
· Being a thought leader, actively participating in assisting with the development of the department
· Produce proposals for clients and prospects and participate in the business development process
· Plan and deliver tasks and ensure deadlines are met
· Proofread, edit and improve content produced by other team members
Essential Skills for the position of Content Marketing Manager
· This role is a senior position and you will need to have the passion, desire and enthusiasm to inspire others
· Proven experience managing and delivering effective content marketing campaigns
· Proven track record of developing content strategy through a variety of content distribution methods
· An eye for good creative design concepts
· Experience of working with developers to create campaigns
· Editorial mindset with an ability to assess the strength of a story/ idea
· Hands on experience with SEO and website metrics
· Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software
· Experience of managing third party suppliers (such as designers and photographers)
· PR experience would be an advantage
· Project and account management skills
· Excellent communication and writing skills in English
· Degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field (desired)
Our office has an informal but hardworking atmosphere, with never ending supplies of tea, coffee, cereals, juice and the odd beer or wine after work.
You will join our pension scheme and 24 days holiday leave plus bank holidays. You will have to save some for Christmas as we close throughout the festive season.
Our working day starts at 9am and finishes at 5.30pm with an hour for lunch, Monday to Friday.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV and a cover letter to Darren Wynn [email protected] for more information please call 0116 254 8631.Posted by