UPDATE: This position has now been filled. Please see our Careers section for the latest opportunities available with Anicca Digital
Due to some exciting new client wins and continued growth of our agency, we have an immediate vacancy for a copywriter with a minimum of 2 years writing experience, preferably in an SEO or PR agency. Alternatively experience could have been gained working for a traditional or online publication, such as a newspaper, magazine or blog.
The successful candidate will:
- Work on clients’ projects with a mix of search (SEO/content marketing), PR (traditional and online) and Social Media.
- Help to develop and deliver training material for our practical boot camps and via our virtual learning platform (the Anicca Academy).
- Have a passion for writing exciting and engaging content.
To be considered for this copywriter role please send your CV to [email protected]
Salary: Competitive (depending on experience)
Location: Leicester City Centre, Leicestershire
Job Start Date: Immediate
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: 9am – 5.30pm
Requirements – Essential
An understanding and passion for Search Engine Optimisation, PR and willingness to be a market leader, including;
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Eye for detail is essential
- Driven and self-motivated
- Writing experience through English or Journalism degree or previous experience
- Must be able to write in a range of styles from press releases and blog content to website content about a variety of topics
Requirements – Desirable
- Understanding of other digital marketing techniques including video, PR, social media, email marketing, paid social advertising, pay-per-click etc.
To be considered for the Copywriter role, please send your CV to [email protected] by Monday 10th August.
We are happy to hear from any SEO freelancers, however you will not be considered for this position.
We do not use recruitment agencies, so please do not contact us about this vacancy.Posted by