Ann Stanley delivers another stellar presentation at The National Franchise Exhibition to an audience of franchisees and entrepreneurs eager to learn about the latest developments in SEO.
In the presentation, Ann imparts her experience and knowledge of using SEO to improve a business’ presence within local search engine results and provides tips on avoiding Google penalties. Key topics from the presentation are:
– The Digital Marketing Landscape
– Maximising visibility in the local Google search results
– Understanding Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
– Recent changes to the Google algorithm and how to avoid getting a Google penalty
– The importance of mobile
– Essential tools and techniques to help you carry out SEO
Click here to download the full presentation.
If you’d like help with updating your Paid, Owned or Earned marketing campaigns, please email email@example.com or call the office on 0116 298 748. Alternatively call Ann Stanley on 07930 384443 (8am – 7pm week days).
Understanding the profiles of your current customers can be hugely beneficial in learning how you can reach new ones. Building…
If your WordPress site has been hacked you aren’t alone as this happens quite often where there aren’t at least…
Combine Different Data Sources Within a Single Chart Data Studio is Google's very powerful data visualisation tool which is great…