SMX London took place 20-21st May and this year Ann Stanley presented in the session on Google Shopping Ads – Top Tips, avoiding disapprovals and what’s new. You can link through to the SlideShare of the workshop, or download the presentation from this blog.
The presentation included practical tips on:
1) Top tips and methods to improve your results
- Enhance your ads with promotions, product reviews and Certified Shopping
- Bid management and other strategies to ensure your ads get seen (but without cannibalisation)
- Strategies for dealing with poor performance on mobiles
- Invest in feed management software
2) How to avoid possible pitfalls and account disapproval
- Site-wide disapprovals
- Availability and pricing issues
3) What’s new and what’s coming soon
- Remarketing for Shopping ads
- The Google Buy Button – will Google become a marketplace?
You can view the presentation below:
Help with your e-commerce marketing, PPC or Shopping ads
We can provide consultancy, training or management of all your ecommerce marketing. If you require any help then please email [email protected] or call the office on 0116 298 74 82.