UPDATE: This position has now been filled, however we are always looking for new technical staff, so please contact us on [email protected], or see our Careers section for our current vacancies.
Due to some exciting new client wins and continued growth of our agency – we are looking for a senior technical SEO manager with 3-5 years practical experience. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in working with our clients on projects with a mix of
- search (SEO / PPC), paid and owned media offered by Anicca Digital
- and earned media from our new PR/social media department
- developing and delivering training material for our practical boot camps and via our virtual learning platform (the Anicca Academy)
It is therefore essential you have worked in another digital agency and are looking for your next career move. To be considered for this senior technical SEO role please send your CV to [email protected]
Title: Senior Technical SEO Manager
Salary: Competitive (depending on experience)
Location: Leicester city cente, Leicestershire
Job Start Date: Immediate
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: 9am – 5.30pm
Requirements – Essential
Working understanding and passion for Search Engine Optimisation, recent changes in the industry and willingness to be a market leader, including;
- Technical SEO including the ability to audit websites and use SEO tools
- Knowledge and understanding of Algorithm updates
- Analytics accredited
- Creating high quality content including;
- Carryout link profile analysis, link detox
- Link earning and link building techniques
- Able to create content marketing plans and organising resources to achieve these plans in budget.
- Management experience in digital agencies essential
- Ability to train, supervise and motivate other staff
- Ability to assist in the Business development process; including preparation of proposals and involvement in pitching.
Requirements – Desirable
- HTML / Coding experience
- Understanding of other digital marketing techniques including video, PR, social media, email marketing, paid search etc.
To be considered for the senior technical SEO role please send your CV to [email protected]Posted by