Due to continued growth and securing some exciting new contracts – we are looking for an experienced client facing account manager to join Anicca’s Pay Per Click (PPC) and ecommerce marketing team, based at our search agency in Leicester, in the East Midlands:
Senior PPC Account Manager with 2-5 years experience – salary £20,000 – £30,000 (depending on experience)
- AdWords Certified Individual (minimum of 1 advanced module) and Analytics accreditation is essential
- Multi-platform experience, including Bing, Facebook and LinkedIn ads
- Experience of handling larger agency accounts with ad spend of £10-100k per month.
- You must have excellent communication skill, attention to detail and be able to multi-task; as you would be expected to manage 10-20 accounts of differing sizes, (but with the project work carried out by the technical team i.e. campaign set-up, optimisation and reporting etc)
- You will have a good overall understanding of all digital marketing techniques; especially SEO, Analytics, CRO, web build and ecommerce marketing. As this role will involve an element of consultancy and spotting opportunities to offer clients additional services from the other teams
- You will be expected to live within easy commuting distance of Leicester city centre
We are particularly interested in candidates with additional expertise in any of the following areas:
- Ecommerce marketing experience and a practical knowledge of eBay and Amazon would be a great advantage; as you are likely to be involved in advising clients on shopping platforms
- We are also interested in candidates with experience of running multilingual PPC (European or Asian languages)
- Experience of Display (RTB) would be an advantage as we are increasingly using remarketing techniques outside of Google
- Additional experience in digital advertising for example bid management tools, ad serving technology or conversion optimisation
This is an exciting role with great career and promotion prospects.
If you are interested in this position then please send your CV to [email protected]