increase in transactions
over 6-month period
Cambridge Audio Case Study
Cambridge Audio was born after their iconic P40 amplifier launch in 1968. Since their inception, they have consistently produced ground-breaking products & technologies. Anicca was appointed to help them to increase sales through digital marketing.
- To increase sales volume and ensure a profitable cost per sale in the highly competitive audio market
- Develop a robust PPC strategy for product launches in the UK and new international markets
- Fix a host of tracking issues with Analytics and AdWords to enable accurate measurement of traffic sources, transactions and revenue
We initially resolved all the tracking issues related to AdWords and Analytics including dynamic PPC conversion tracking, cross-domain tracking, event tracking, goals and funnels.
We then restructured the account to minimise wastage, created additional AdWords campaigns for remarketing and shopping ads with a focus on improving Quality Scores and conversion rates.
PPC was used to supplement the launch of a new product to market as part of an integrated launch strategy.
- 10x increase in transactions over 6 month period
- 7.5x increase in conversion rate
- 66% Budget saving from ineffective campaigns with a 10x increase in revenue
Call 0116 298 7482 to speak to
one of our digital marketing consultants