Let us go above and beyond for your business
Anicca Digital is an experienced, recognised and well-respected digital marketing agency based in Leicester. We provide digital marketing services to a wide range of UK and EU businesses; from smaller established companies to international brands.
Our digital marketing consultancy services feature every conceivable aspect of online marketing. We're committed to delivering innovative, creative and effective multi-channel digital marketing campaigns that deliver growth for our clients' businesses.
We use a mix of channels to maximise the quality and quantity of leads generated from your site or social media profiles. We can then use call tracking technology, marketing automation or CRM software to track the conversion of leads into sales. We can even bring CRM data back into Analytics and visualise this data using bespoke Data Studio reports.
Services For Agencies
We offer a whole host of services for agencies looking for additional expertise and support, including business advice, consultancy and outsourcing. Contact us about our partnership opportunities; including sub-contracting and our white-label services for PPC, technical SEO, social media, PR & influencer outreach.
Benefits of working with Anicca
We work with a range of clients across many sectors, sizes and locations
Over the last decade, we have worked with hundreds of clients across many sectors; here are some of our current clients, divided by type:
- Retail and "Clicks and Mortar" businesses – e.g. Deichmann Shoes, Countrywide Farmers and Chapelle Jewellery
- Ecommerce-only sites – e.g. Buydirect4u, DermaCare, Hockey Factory Shop and The Battery Guys
- International B2B brands – e.g. Experian, Pall-Ex, Domino Printing, Bearing Point, GS1, Performance Health and TMF Group
- Organisations based in Leicestershire and the East Midlands - e.g. Leicester City Council, East Midlands Chamber of Commerce, Leicester University and Haddonstone Ltd.
Transparent and honest ethos
- You own all the accounts and all the work we do on your behalf
- We explain everything in easy to understand language and won’t bombard you with industry jargon
- We want you to have the best overview of what is happening on your site. So, we provide comprehensive monthly reports from each channel with an overview of your digital marketing performance (using Google Analytics and our bespoke Data Studio dashboards)
A full range of packages and digital marketing services
Our fully managed digital marketing packages typically have 2-10 days for the initial set up of your campaigns (across one or more channels), followed by 2-20 days per month, over an ongoing project of 12-24 months.
We can also offer clients a "Combi-project”, where you pay a monthly retainer for a set number of days per month (typically 5-25). This approach provides a flexible combination of channels and services, which can be varied as the project progresses.
A commercial and data-driven approach
We want you to feel that our service is good value for money and that you are getting a great return on your investment.
- Our focus is to ensure that the work that we do for you generates a good ROI, so we concentrate on producing leads, sales and revenue
- Our fees are based on the time spent on managing your account, rather than a percentage of your campaign ad spend - so there is no conflict of interest
Sharing our knowledge through digital marketing training
Our aim is to provide you with ongoing expertise and advice. If required we can help train your in-house team, by offering you a range of bespoke training courses, held at your premises or at our new training centre in Leicester
Investment in tools and technology
We have a whole host of tools and technology available to use as part of your campaign, including but not limited to:
- Paid Media - Optmyzr (PPC management tool), DoubleClick (management of paid media including programmatic display), Response Tap (call tracking technology)
- SEO & content marketing - Ahrefs, DeepCrawl, SEOmonitor
- PR & social media - Cision, Response Source
- Analytics & CRO - Google Data Studio, Supermetrics
We have also developed our own tools. This includes:
- Our in-house reporting tool (using Google Data Studio and Supermetrics)
- Anicca’s Online Auditing Tool
- Plus some free online tools that you can use to help you manage your campaigns; for example, our URL builder, XML converter and modified broad match keyphrase converter
Development of new products and services
Digital agencies must evolve and change rapidly to keep up with the pace of change in the industry, so we have continued to develop a range of new products and services. This includes:
- Over the last few years, we have added PR and social media marketing to supplement and support our traditional search marketing services
- We also provide a range of technical support service to help clients implement the necessary tracking and recommendation from our technical audits; this includes our Analytics services and Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO)
- For ecommerce sites we can help create and optimise product feeds for use across an increasingly broad range of channels, including shopping comparison engines, affiliate marketing, marketplaces and social commerce (Shopping ads and buy buttons)
How Can We Help?
Call 0116 298 7482 to speak to one of our Consultants