This webinar was held in collaboration with Leicester University, during their Innovation Friday (on 24th April).
Ann Stanley presented some great tips on marketing your business during the Coronavirus lockdown.
“Many businesses are in survival mode, with loss of income and their staff being furloughed to help reduce costs. An obvious area where you can save money, is to stop all of your marketing activities and reduce your visibility in the marketplace. However, with advertising already significantly cheaper; could this be an opportunity to invest in marketing and leapfrog your competitors while they are bunkering down?”
In this webinar, Ann will provide tips on maintaining (or even increasing) your marketing activities even when you don’t have a marketing budget to spend
- Reasons to maintain or increase your marketing during a recession and this lockdown
- Adjusting to the lockdown and communicating with customers
- What you should do if you have no marketing budget but time on your hands
- What you should invest in if you have a marketing budget
- Other activities that you can do now