Digital marketing apprenticeships from Anicca Academy
Anicca Academy Ltd is the sister company of Anicca Digital Ltd and part of the Anicca Group of Companies. This is a new company that has been set up to deliver digital marketing apprenticeships at our new training centre in Leicester.
The Anicca Digital team of digital marketers have created and deliver the apprenticeship training based on industry best practice and their own practical experience. All our trainers are either Google or Facebook certified. We practice and teach the most relevant tried and tested digital marketing techniques, which means our materials are updated regularly to keep pace with industry changes.
What is the Anicca Academy digital marketing apprenticeship?
This is a new Level 3 apprenticeship and is the only Digital Marketing Apprenticeship training designed and delivered by practising industry professionals. It is a premium programme designed to give apprentices the theoretical and practical skills required to set-up and manage your in-house digital marketing campaigns.
The Anicca Academy includes:
- Up to 15 weeks of block release at our Leicester based training centre (consisting of 11 training modules, with a total of 75 training days spread over a period of 15 months)
- Hands-on interactive workshops, videos, practical sessions and real life case studies
- Maximum class size of 15 (as compared to 30 in other programmes)
- E-learning platform for instant access to course materials, resources, tests and practical exercises
- Weekly webinars for apprentice support and technology updates
- The apprentice will produce a digital marketing plan that can be implemented by the employer’s organisation
The only Digital Marketing Apprenticeship training designed and delivered by practising industry professionals
The apprentice spends one week a month on block-release in our training centre. So, when compared to other programmes you are getting a lot more practical training for the same investment. The table below show how time is allocated per module.
Benefits to employers
- The apprentice will carry out audits, develop a digital marketing plan and create digital marketing campaigns that the business can use. As a result, you will have indirect access to the agency staff via the apprentice.
- This programme is particularly suitable for businesses that do not have their own in-house marketing team.
- Employers will be invited to our quarterly “technology transfer seminars” and introductory briefing sessions, so you can keep up to date with what’s new in digital marketing.
- You and your team will also get discounted tickets to our annual E-Commercial conference.
Benefits to the apprentice
The apprentice will also be able to study for several internationally recognised distance learning exams including:
- Chartered institute of marketing (CIM) level 4 Digital Marketing Certificate (you will also become a member of CIM)
- CIW – Site Development Associate – online learning designed to give the apprentice practical skills on how to develop Web sites using HTML5 and CSS.
- Google Analytics IQ and Google AdWords exams.
- Twitter Flight School and Facebook Blueprint exams.
- Can lead to a BCS or City & Guilds Level 3 certificate.
The apprentice will have access to our e-learning platform and will be able to join weekly webinars with their tutor and fellow apprentices and will be provided with ongoing learning and “pastoral” support from the college and the Academy, with regular one-to-one sessions
Apprenticeship levy-paying companies (larger businesses)
The new Apprenticeship Levy was introduced for large companies with an annual wage bill of more than £3m – if your company pays the levy then why not use this to fund your staff on a course that will allow them to improve their digital marketing skills?
Our programme is designed to provide the full 20% of off-site learning with all the necessary support.
SMEs – non levy-paying companies
If you are an SME and do not pay the apprenticeship levy then the government will fund 90% of the training. So, you will only pay £1,200 for a course that is worth £12,000.
You can choose to train your existing staff, including “higher apprenticeships” (those over 24) or we can help you to find a new apprentice. There are additional financial incentives of employing an apprentice under 24.
Find out more about apprenticeships
Call 0116 298 7482 to discuss digital marketing apprenticeships