Social media training courses
Social media is a constantly changing landscape and companies that harness its power can propel themselves ahead of the competition. Our social media training courses introduces both organic and paid social media marketing strategies and techniques across the major platforms
Social media is cost effective, highly targeted and adaptable to any business objective be it through organic or paid means. Social media provides organisations with the chance to reach, engage and convert new customers like never before. But with ever-changing ad formats, algorithm updates and technological advances, it can be a challenge to develop a successful social media advertising campaign that works for your business.
You will learn from Anicca Digital's leading social media specialists. Their daily experience in planning and implementing social media campaigns will ensure you’ll learn up-to-date techniques and innovations. Together with tried and tested tips for a range of budgets and business sectors.
An Introduction to Social Media (Organic & Paid)
- An overview of the rapidly evolving social media landscape
- A live tour of the major social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn, exploring functionality and tools of each
- Identifying which social media platforms should you invest in and why?
- An outline of how to get started with your advertising campaign
- Overview of key the industry tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics and LinkedIn analytics to gather valuable data to measure
- A summary of successful social media project case studies
Strategy, Campaign Planning and Content Marketing
- Define what a social media strategy is and why it is beneficial to your business
- Outline customer service and crisis communication plans to ensure optimum customer and business experience
- How to plan an effective campaign including media planning, budget allocation and creative
- The importance of content in social media marketing
- Advert regulations – the do’s and don’ts of social advertising across a range of platforms
- How to produce a strategic framework that can help define how your business will use social media
- At the end of day two attendees will have begun the creation of social media and content strategy for your business
Facebook and Instagram Advertising
- Getting to know Facebook Business Manager including an introduction to Ads Manager and Power Editor
- Advanced targeting options including remarketing, custom audiences and look-a-likes
- Advanced buying methods including reach and frequency
- Advanced ad types including Canvas
- Setting up Facebook Pixels for your website
- Tracking performance and optimising campaigns
- Effective strategies for ecommerce and b2b businesses including ‘honeypots’
- At the end of the day you’ll be able to set up and manage advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram.
Twitter and LinkedIn Advertising
- Getting to know the ads managers on both Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Setting up effective campaigns on both Twitter and LinkedIn
- Advanced advertising options including remarketing, custom audiences, matched audiences and look-a-likes
- Learn effective strategies for lead generation, web traffic, brand awareness, ecommerce and B2B businesses
- How to set up Twitter website cards and LinkedIn InMail campaigns
- Tracking performance and optimising campaigns
- At the end of the day you’ll be able to set up and manage advertising campaigns on Twitter and LinkedIn
Google Analytics and Reporting
- Getting started with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Using Google Analytics reports to track campaigns and understand audience behaviours
- Conversion and revenue reporting including goal and ecommerce tracking and attribution models
- Reporting - building and scheduling reports and creating dashboards
- See our Analytics Training page for more details
This training is designed for business professionals who are looking to utilise an existing presence on social media for marketing purposes. Ideal for marketers who are looking to gain an understanding of the benefits and practicalities of social media, content marketing and how to integrate it into the overall digital strategy.
You’ll learn how to deliver exceptional content, fantastic community management and execute paid campaigns across multiple channels. Training can also cover how to successfully track your campaigns to ensure you can measure the success of your activity.
Our sessions are both theory-based and practical. We will be diving into the platforms so that all participants can gain hands-on experience throughout the course.
We encourage interaction and discussions throughout the course to allow participants to develop ideas that can be implemented.
All our trainers are part of the in-house teams here at Anicca. They are working within these platforms daily and are experts in their field. We are able to not only teach the theory but apply it to practical scenarios.
Course Fees: Designed to be flexible, you can pick between the different combinations of topics to tailor the training to your specific needs.
Prices start from £975 +VAT but please contact us to discuss your specific requirements so we can prepare a custom quotation.
Enquire about our social media training
“I was impressed by the way the trainers took the time to find out about our businesses and offered us advice about how we might best use social media for our specific situations.”
Richard - Age UK
Call 0116 298 7482 to speak to
Angie Longman, our People Development Director