Social media training boot camp
Next course from 19 -23 March 2018
Social media is a constantly changing landscape and companies that harness its power can propel themselves ahead of the competition. This course introduces social media marketing and digital PR while focusing on the key fundamentals of success.
The course will introduce participants to the range of social media platforms from Facebook and Twitter to Snapchat and LinkedIn. We will look at the seven big platforms currently ruling the social media universe to demonstrate the endless possibilities.
- 19 - 23 March 2018
- 16 - 20 July 2018
- 12 - 16 November 2018
Day 1- Social Media Platform Overview
- The first session starts with an overview of the current social media landscape and how it is rapidly evolving.
- A live tour of the Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn platforms, participants will be encouraged to move through the platforms to explore the available tools and functionality.
- In addition, we will introduce Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat and other upcoming platforms.
- At the end of the session, you will be comfortable with the features and functionality that are available across each of these channels and how they can be utilised for your own requirements.
Day 2 – Strategy, Campaign Planning and Content Marketing
- We will discuss what a social media strategy is and why it is beneficial to your business.
- Attendees will begin building a best in class social media and content strategy for your business. Our trainers will demonstrate how to produce a strategic framework that can help define how your business will use social media to achieve your goals and objectives.
- We will discuss how customer service and crisis communication plans can ensure optimum customer and business experience.
Day 3 – Social Media Advertising and Social Commerce
- This session will show you the different social media advertising options across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- You will learn how to set up social media advertising campaigns across various channels. Participants will be given the opportunity to identify the vast audience targeting options across each platform. We spend the final part of the day defining social commerce, you will learn how it can be used to convert customers.
Day 4 – Tracking, Monitoring and Listening
- You will learn how and where you can measure your campaigns. Learn the industry tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics and LinkedIn analytics to gather valuable data. You will be able to audit your social media channels, and track and measure performance.
Day 5 – Digital PR
- The final session of our boot camp will allow attendees to demonstrate how to locate influencers for your business. Our digital PR experts will help you to construct content ideas that can be implemented for your own campaigns. By the end of the day, you will be confident to approach possible influencers to include them within future activity.
This bootcamp has been designed for business professionals who are looking to utilise an existing presence on social media for marketing purposes. Ideal for marketers who are looking to gain an understanding of the benefits and practicalities of generating content and how to integrate it into the overall digital strategy.
You’ll learn how to deliver exceptional content, fantastic community management and execute paid campaigns across multiple channels. The boot camp will also cover how to successfully track your campaigns to ensure you can measure the success of your activity.
We will explore the world of digital PR including the possibilities of influencer marketing. We will explain how integrating your digital PR with your social media campaigns can benefit your business.
Our sessions are both theory based and practical. We will be diving into the platforms so that all participants can gain hands-on experience throughout the week.
We encourage interaction and discussions throughout the week to allow participants develop ideas that can be implemented.
All our trainers are part of the in-house teams here at Anicca. They are working within these platforms daily and are experts in their field. We are able to not only teach the theory but apply it to practical scenarios.
Course Fees: Designed to be flexible, you can pick between the different combinations of training days, to ensure you get the training you want and need.
- 1 day - £300 excl. VAT (any day)
- 2 days - £550 excl. VAT
- 3 days - £750 excl. VAT
- 4 days - £900 excl. VAT
- 5 days - £1,000 excl. VAT (Monday – Friday)
Option of a training passport
- You can purchase a training passport for 5, 10, 15 or 20 days, which you can use over a 12 month period
- You (and/or other colleagues within your company) can use a number of these days to attend a “pick and mix” combination of training days from any of our boot camps that are held in Leicester
- The prices below are excl of VAT.
|Number of days||Cost per training passport||Equivalent cost per day||Discount|
Enquire about our social media boot camp
“I was impressed by the way the trainers took the time to find out about our businesses and offered us advice about how we might best use social media for our specific situations.”
Richard - Age UK
Call 0116 298 7482 to speak to
Angie Longman, our People Development Director