Anicca is an independent digital marketing agency, providing integrated marketing services to some of the UK’s best-known and well-loved brands.
Based in the city of Leicester, we pride ourselves on our technical knowledge and expertise within our service areas, with all our teams trained and accredited by relevant bodies, including Google, Facebook Blueprint and Twitter Flight School.
With a 50/50 split between B2B and B2C clients, we offer expertise across a huge variety of sectors, specialising in e-commerce marketing for retailers and lead generation for global B2B companies.
With clients in sectors as diverse as manufacturing, health & medical, home & garden, fashion & retail, financial services, transport & logistics, we can field experts in a number of industries.
Experts in our own field, Anicca team members are regularly called upon to speak at a range of digital conferences including SMX, PPC HeroConf, BrightonSEO and our own digital marketing conference, Leicester Digital Live (previously named E-Commercial Conference, which we founded and have run since 2015).
From a range of backgrounds, our team consists of people with both in-house and agency experience. Backgrounds include journalism, marketers, scientists, creatives and even bakers and HGV drivers! We pride ourselves on having plenty of real-life experience and being able to talk to clients with varying degrees of digital expertise and knowledge.
We are ambitious for ourselves and for our clients. The agency has grown rapidly in the past five years, with revenue growth at over 100%, and we are targeted to double in size again over the next three years.
Anicca Group Ltd
Company number: 10834687
In 2017, we created a group company structure to allow us to diversify and set-up new companies to offer new or complementary services. The holding company is Anicca Group Ltd. This is owned and run by our directors, Ann Stanley and Darren Wynn.
Anicca Digital Ltd
Company Number: 06984338
Anicca Digital is our original digital marketing company. The three directors have the following roles:
- Ann Stanley (aka Ann Simmonds) – Ann is our MD, she is the founder and majority shareholder. Ann’s role is mainly consultancy, training and business development, specialising in search, paid media and e-commerce marketing
- Darren Wynn – Darren joined Anicca in 2010. Darren started his career at Anicca in the PPC team, where he progressed to head of the department. Darren is now Operations Director and responsible for finance and internal running of the technical teams
Anicca Ventures Ltd
Company number: 10855341
Anicca Ventures Ltd has been set-up as a vehicle for us to create joint ventures with other companies, on an equity-share basis. Our first joint venture is with Glasses Frames and Lenses, where we provide the digital marketing expertise and the original founder (Tina Mason) is providing the product expertise. Darren and Ann are responsible for running Anicca Ventures Ltd.
Leicester Digital Ltd
Company number: 10725580
We have also set-up Leicester Digital Ltd, for running future events and conferences.
Anicca's Recent History and Accolades
- We won three awards at the prestigious Drum Search Awards – Best Use Of Data or Insights, Best B2B Campaign and the Grand Prix Award
- We were nominated for four awards in the UK Biddable Media Awards
- We won the Leicestershire Business Awards for Excellence in Customer Service (East Midlands Chamber of Commerce)
- Our A10 Framework was published – a comprehensive marketing guide designed to help businesses with their multi-channel campaigns, written by Ann Stanley
- Finalists in the UK Agency Awards for Best Integrated Campaign
- Finalists in The Drum Social Buzz Awards for Best Use of Instagram
- Finalists in The Drum B2B Awards
- We moved into our brand new, refurbished office building, in the heart of Leicester next to the River Soar
- We celebrated our 10th birthday, with a summer party for all the staff and their families
- Anicca purchased our own office, which will allow us to expand over the coming years
- We were finalists in three categories in the UK Search Awards
- We were finalists in three CIM awards including Marketer of the Year
- Ann Stanley graduated on the Goldman Sachs 10,000 small businesses programme
- Ann Stanley was awarded the accolade of Business Woman of the Year at the Leicestershire Women In Business Awards
- Anicca were finalists in three UK Search Awards and two Google Premier Partner awards
- Anicca was handpicked by Google for its Elevator programme
- Anicca were shortlisted at the Online Retail Awards 2016 for one of our PR and PPC campaigns
- Anicca was awarded Google Premier Partner status, across the fields of search, mobile, display and shopping ads
- Ann Stanley was invited to speak at SMX Advanced in Seattle after six years of speaking at SMX London
- We separated the web development part of our agency into a new company (Web Juice), allowing Anicca to focus on digital marketing
- Anicca founded Leicester Digital Meet-Up and Leicester Digital Live (previously named the E-Commercial Conference)
- We began to offer clients a full social media service for the first time
- Ann Stanley was listed within the top 200 influential people in Leicestershire (Leicester Mercury)
- Anicca was shortlisted for an award at The Drum awards for Best Retail/E-Commerce Campaign
- Anicca was shortlisted for an award at The UK Search Awards for Best PR and PPC campaign
- We expanded into a bigger office
- Caroline Spence joined as our new Director of PR and Content Marketing, allowing us to offer these new services
What does Anicca mean?
The word Anicca is central to Buddhist teaching: the idea that all things are impermanent, in short everything changes.
We believe that your website and digital marketing will also be constantly changing, so Anicca is here to advice you and provide the technical and marketing expertise to keep up to date and ahead of your competitors.
How Can We Help?
Call 0116 298 7482 to speak to one of our Consultants