Anicca is a 30-strong independent digital marketing agency, providing integrated marketing services to some of the UK’s best-known and well-loved brands.
Based in the city of Leicester, we pride ourselves on our technical knowledge and expertise within our service areas, with all our account teams trained and accredited by relevant bodies including Google, Facebook Blueprint and Twitter Flight School.
With a 50/50 split between B2B and B2C brands, we offer expertise across a variety of sectors, specialising in ecommerce marketing for retailers and lead generation for global B2B companies.
With clients in sectors as diverse as Home & Garden, Fashion & Retail, Financial Services, Transport & Logistics, we can field experts in a number of industries.
Experts in our own field, Anicca team members are regularly called upon to speak at a range of digital conferences including SMX, PPC HeroConf, SASCon and our own E-Commercial Conference (which we founded and have run since 2015).
From a range of backgrounds, our team consists of people with both inhouse and agency experience. Backgrounds include journalism, marketers, scientists and even bakers and HGV drivers! We pride ourselves on having experience IRL (In Real Life) and being able to talk to clients with varying degrees of digital expertise and knowledge.
We are ambitious for ourselves and for our clients. The agency has grown rapidly in the past three years, with revenue growth at over 100%, and we are targeted to double in size again over the next three years.
Anicca Group Ltd
Company number: 10834687
In 2017, we created a group company structure to allow us to diversify and set-up new companies to offer new or complementary services. The holding company is Anicca Group Ltd. This is owned and run by our four directors, Ann Stanley, Darren Wynn, Caroline Spence and Angie Longman.
Anicca Digital Ltd
Company Number: 06984338
Anicca Digital is our original digital marketing company. The four directors have the following roles:
- Ann Stanley (aka Ann Simmonds) – Ann is our MD, she is the founder and majority shareholder. Ann’s role is mainly consultancy, training and business development, specialising in search, paid media and ecommerce marketing
- Darren Wynn – Darren joined Anicca in 2010. Darren started his career in Anicca in the PPC team, where he progressed to head of department. Darren is now Operations Director and responsible for finance and internal running of the technical teams
- Caroline Spence – Caroline joined Anicca in 2014 having spent many years working in senior roles within global PR agencies. Caroline is now Client Development Director and key account manager for our biggest clients
- Angie Longman – Angie joined Anicca in 2016, having worked in senior management roles in other agencies. Angie is our People Development Director and is responsible for training and development of our team.
Anicca Academy Ltd
Company number: 09216544
Anicca Academy Ltd was set-up to manage our training courses and to develop and run our new digital marketing apprenticeship (although the creation and presentation of the course materials will be carried out by the technical staff of Anicca Digital). Angie and Ann are responsible for running Anicca Academy Ltd.
Anicca Ventures Ltd
Company number: 10855341
Anicca Ventures Ltd has been set-up as a vehicle for us to create joint ventures with other companies, on an equity-share basis. Our first joint venture is with Glasses Frames and Lenses Online, where we provide the digital marketing expertise and the original founder (Tina Mason) is providing the product expertise. Darren and Ann are responsible for running Anicca Ventures Ltd.
Leicester Digital Ltd
Company number: 10725580
We have also set-up Leicester Digital Ltd, for running future events and conferences.
Anicca's Recent History and Accolades
- We celebrated our tenth birthday, with a summer party for all the staff and their families
- Anicca purchased our own office, which will allow us to expand to around 50 staff over the next three years
- We were finalists in three categories in the UK search awards
- We were finalists in three CIM awards including Marketer of the Year
- Ann Stanley graduated on the Goldman Sachs 10,000 small businesses programme
- Ann Stanley was awarded the accolade of Business Woman of the Year at the Leicestershire Women In Business Awards
- Anicca were finalists in three UK search awards and two Google Premier Partner awards
- Anicca was handpicked by Google for its Elevator programme
- Anicca were shortlisted at the Online Retail Awards 2016 for one of our PR and PPC campaigns
- Anicca was awarded Google Premier Partner status, across the fields of search, mobile, display and shopping ads
- Ann Stanley was invited to speak at SMX Advanced in Seattle after six years of speaking at SMX London
- We separated the web development part of our agency into a new company (Web Juice), allowing Anicca to focus on digital marketing
- Anicca founded Leicester Digital Meet-up and the E-Commercial Conference
- Samantha Hearn joined as our new head of social, allowing us to offer social media service for the first time
- Ann Stanley was listed within the top 200 influential people in Leicestershire (Leicester Mercury)
- Anicca was shortlisted for an award at The Drum awards for Best Retail/E-Commerce Campaign
- Anicca was shortlisted for an award at The UK Search Awards for Best PR and PPC campaign
- We expanded into a bigger office
- Caroline Spence joined as our new Director of PR and content marketing, allowing us to offer these new services
What does Anicca mean?
The word Anicca is central to Buddhist teaching: the idea that all things are impermanent, in short everything changes.
We believe that your website and digital marketing will also be constantly changing, so Anicca is here to advice you and provide the technical and marketing expertise to keep up to date and ahead of your competitors.
How Can We Help?
Call 0116 298 7482 to speak to one of our Consultants