We do not currently have any vacancies available. However, we are expecting to start recruiting again in the next few months, so please come back soon, or send us your CV, we are always interested to receive CVs for the right candidate.
Below are some of the recent vacancies that have now been filled.
Head of Social
The Head of Social is responsible for smooth and efficient delivery of the Social Media and Paid Social department. You will consult, train and provide management to clients and a team of high-level social media managers. You will be responsible to developing the Social Media channel and keep up to date with new platforms.
In-house Marketing Manager
The role of Marketing Manager is a senior position within our business and as such you will report directly to the Managing Director. You will have sole responsibility for the effective management of the marketing of the services and products offered by Anicca Digital and the other companies within the Anicca Group.
Packages and benefits
Anicca offers a great package with a range of benefits:
- A competitive salary, pension and holiday package
- Flexible working hours including part-time options, work from home days and Christmas shut-down
- A clear career path, so you can progress in line with Anicca's expansion plans
- Continue your education, with free training and qualifications
- Attend industry events and conferences, with the opportunity to develop your own brand as a speaker and thought-leader
- Anicca provides an ideal environment if you have family commitments. school runs, holidays, childcare etc. This also includes membership of our "child care voucher" scheme
- At Anicca, we will do everything we can to support those who need help. Our People Development Director (Angie Longman) is there to help with the teams' professional development (in a caring and supportive environment)