We currently have a number of opportunities to join the Anicca Digital team. Check out the details below and if you think you fit the bill, send your CV to [email protected] with a short covering letter.
We are always on the lookout for great talent, so even if you don't see a role that fits your skills you can still send your CV and we'll happily take a look.
Senior Social Media Manager
The Senior Social Media Manager is responsible for smooth and efficient delivery of the Social Media and Paid Social service, communication of any such process/platform changes that affect the teams’ ability to deliver exceptional services.
Content Marketing Manager
The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for the planning, creation of and driving content marketing campaigns, delivering increases in traffic and conversions that align with client objectives and KPI’s.
Packages and benefits
Anicca offers a great package with a range of benefits:
- A competitive salary, pension and holiday package
- Flexible working hours including part-time options, work from home days and Christmas shut-down
- A clear career path, so you can progress in line with Anicca's expansion plans
- Continue your education, with free training and qualifications
- Attend industry events and conferences, with the opportunity to develop your own brand as a speaker and thought-leader
- Anicca provides an ideal environment if you have family commitments. school runs, holidays, childcare etc. This also includes membership of our "child care voucher" scheme
- At Anicca, we will do everything we can to support those who need help. Our People Development Director (Angie Longman) is there to help with the teams' professional development (in a caring and supportive environment)