All available vacancies are listed below. We are always on the lookout for great talent, so even if you don't see a role that fits your skills you can still send your CV with a short covering letter to [email protected] and we'll happily take a look.
Head of Paid Media (Strategy)
- You need to be a paid media rockstar;
- Experience in a similar role essential - leading a team of at least 5 staff
- A minimum of 5 years experience in paid media account management within an agency - with strong practical experience in paid search, paid social and paid display
- Strong Analytics, data, and technical skills
- Any other paid media channels an advantage e.g. programmatic display, digital TV/radio, marketplaces, affiliate etc.
- Extensive business development and commercial experience;
- Developing paid media strategies and pitching to large clients with media budgets in excess of £100k per month
- Auditing and developing integrated strategies for both lead generation and ecommerce businesses with management fees of £5-50k per month
- Ability to response rapidly and win RFPs and tenders
- Spotting opportunities and developing strategies for our hit-list of target clients
- Working with existing clients and our technical/client managers to spot new opportunities to cross and up-sell
- Technical expertise and thought leadership;
- You will still run a few accounts for key clients (max of 50% of your time) - you need to know your s**t!
- Willingness to train, blog, post, talk and build Anicca's and your own brand on paid media channels (including our own webinar and annual conference, plus industry conferences and events)
- Provide technical support to the team of over 10 staff - especially on new platforms, tracking, scripts, API integration, Analytics/data, remarketing strategies
- Team management and development;
- You will be working in partnership with the Head of Paid Media (Operations) - who's main responsibilities will include project quality, project delivery, capacity management, team utilisation, processes, admin, etc.
- You will work together on team development, recruitment, training, HR support, PDP's, mentoring, team structure (including developing "pods" with multi-skilled teams lead by Account directors)
- You will both be part of the senior management team and have the responsibility to deliver financial and other departmental targets; including number of clients, departmental revenue, client retention, project quality, exams, certifications, staff development, utilisation, staff retention etc.
- Business management and OKR's;
- You will be a member of the senior management team (SMT) that works with the Directors to run the agency
- We are currently using OKR's for planning and management of the business, where individuals are responsible for hitting a mix of business, financial and departmental targets
- We use an external coach to assist us with our very aggressive growth targets for the next 1-5 years
- The SMT are essential in cascading our plans down to their teams, to make it happen
- We are developing the skills and capabilities of the senior management team, to facilitate the path to Associate Director and Director (for specifc key roles)
- Working arrangements
- The office is currently open 1-3 days per week, giving staff the choice to attend when they wish
- We offer fully flexible working hours, with individually agreed core hours (to allow client and staff to contact each other)
- We also offer a 4-day week, remote working from home, and Christmas shut-down
- Once lockdown has officially finished, you will typically be required to attend the office in Leicester for a minimum of 4 days per month (either 1 day per week or in short bursts).
- You may also need to attend client meetings or for training; although we are running virtual or hybrid meetings where ever possible
- You may also be required to attend exhibitions and conferences that require you to stay overnight (all expenses paid)
- Package - Anicca offers a great package with a range of benefits:
- A competitive salary, pension, and holiday package
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Attend industry events and conferences, with the opportunity to develop your own brand as a speaker and thought leader
- Breakfast provided and Friday drinks (when we are back in the office)
- Continue your education with training and qualifications (including Higher Apprenticeship MBA)
- Birthday off after 1 year of working at Anicca
Vacancies for 6-month placements/trainees in digital marketing and agency support (through the Kickstart scheme)
We are pleased to be supporting the government Kickstart initiative to offer five new 6-month placements, for candidates aged 16-24, currently receiving income support.
We are currently taking applications for 5 vacancies. These are for full-time placements for trainees based in the centre of Leicester, to start on or after the 1st March:
- Content marketing assistant
- Paid Media & Digital Advertising assistant
- Creative/design assistant
- Client services and sales assistant
- Office and admin assistant
You can find more details fo these vacancies at the following link.