In this webinar, Chris Dowse provided a practical introduction to getting your business up and running on Instagram.
As more businesses turn to grow their customer base online, social media is becoming a more and more important tool for awareness, education, engagement and conversion. In this webinar we’re covering the basics for getting your business up and running on Instagram and taking advantage of some of the features it offers businesses.
- Making sure you have the right type of Instagram account
- Connecting a catalogue and getting approved for Instagram shopping
- Getting the most out of Instagram stories and it’s features, plus stories highlights
- Creative best practice images, captions, tagging and hashtags
- Using Instagram insights to understand your audience
- Running ads on Instagram through ads manager