In this webinar, Ann Stanley provided a practical guide on the different features of Marketing Automation software (or MAS) and how you can select and implement a MAS system. MAS is a new generation of cloud-based software that any business can use to integrate and improve their sales and marketing processes:
- The key sales and marketing problems that MAS can solve
- Practical examples of how we use our software (SharpSpring) for our own business and for our clients
- The process of selecting a supplier (such as Hubspot, Marketo, InfusionSoft etc) and why we chose SharpSpring
- The process of implementing a MAS system and how it can either replace or integrate with your current (Customer relationship management (CRM) software, such as Salesforce, Zoho, Microsoft Dynamics etc.
Whether you are a one-man-band or a large multi-site organisation, this webinar will outline the benefits of using MAS to help you manage your sales and marketing functions, to grow your business.
- What is MAS and who are the main suppliers?
- Collecting & storing data – custom fields, forms and landing pages (for your website)
- Customer data – CRM functionality & management of customer lists
- Managing marketing campaigns using MAS including email & social media
- Tracking sales leads, opportunities & projects
- How to select a MAS system
- How to implement a MAS system
- Tips on the setting up their software