In this week’s webinar, Mark Janes, our Content Account Manager, will look at ways in which you can approach writing content for your website.
Mark takes the approach of writing as a creative process which works in tandem with the more technical aspects of digital marketing, as well as applying some theory along the way. Whether you write on a daily basis or if it makes you shudder to your core, this webinar will provide hints and tips on how you might be able to improve your site’s content and, in turn, make it easier to blend in all the SEO trickery when the time comes.
Mark will cover:
- Marketing communications theory
- Getting started with content writing – who, what, why
- Keeping on writing – refining and distilling your copy
- Pay attention to the details – grasping the grammar nettle
- Tips for proofing and publishing your work
- Thoughts for the next steps and the next chapter