AdWords and PPC training courses
Next boot camp running 11-15 June 2018
We are proud to be awarded the Google Adwords Premier Partner status. For the past decade, we have delivered effective paid advertising solutions for clients in both the B2B and B2C sector.
Our AdWords & PPC training boot camp course has been designed by our leading PPC practitioners. It is a mixture of classroom sessions and practical workshops. You’ll get to meet some of our PPC experts who manage client accounts daily and you will be able to draw on their expertise. The course is packed with tips and tricks to running and maintaining accounts for long term success.
We’ll share best practice, guide you through the keyword methodology, we will give you advice on how to write effective ad copy, improve quality score, ad extensions and optimisation tips. After the boot camp, you will be confident to set up, launch and run effective campaigns.
- 11 - 15 June 2018
- 8 - 12 October 2018
Day 1 - Introduction to pay-per-click and doing keyphrase research
- An introduction to Pay- Per- Click (PPC) marketing, what it is and how it works
- An overview of the main PPC techniques
- Setting up Google AdWords
- Opening your AdWords account
- Using the Keyword planner tool
- Practical session on opening an account and keyphrase research
Day 2 - Understanding ads and landing pages and using the AdWords dashboard
- Introduction to creating and testing Ads
- Ad extensions
- Reviews and stars
- Introduction to creating and testing Landing pages
- Using the AdWords dashboard
- Practical session on creating ads and ad extensions
Day 3 - Planning and creating your campaigns and a practical session on using Google AdWords Editor to create single keyword Ad groups
- Understanding AdWords reports
- Planning your campaigns
- Site reviews to help plan your campaigns (practical)
- Using AdWords Editor to create SKAGS (practical)
- Campaign settings and options
Day 4 - Understanding the principles of quality score and how to optimise and manage your account and an introduction to advanced AdWords techniques
- Introduction to Quality Score
- Understanding optimisation processes
- Managing your budget
- Bid management and bid modifiers (enhanced campaigns)
- Practical – Assessing the Quality Score of your account (using pivot tables)
- Practical – Using the weekly optimisation checklist
- Introduction to advanced techniques (including Shopping ads, Remarketing, Display Network
Day 5 - Google Analytics and AdWords conversion tracking
- Setting up conversion tracking and linking AdWords to Analytics and other accounts
- Is your Analytics set-up properly?
- Understanding the key metrics in Analytics
- Further configuration and customisation e.g. ecommerce tracking, goals and funnels
- Using Analytics and AdWords data for optimisation and account management
- Understanding attribution in AdWords and Analytics and the differences between the two
The boot camp is suitable for all levels, whether you are an in-house marketer looking to get your company set up on PPC, or someone who is looking to get started in a career in PPC. The boot camp has been designed to give you all the tools you need to kick start your PPC knowledge! The boot camp can be tailored to meet your current level of experience. The format of our boot camps allows you to choose 1, 2, 3, 4 or all 5 sessions.
You will gain sufficient experience to manage your account yourself.
The first session begins with “PPC for beginners” with an introduction to all the different PPC techniques, how to open a new AdWords account, as well as how to use the keyword planner tool.
The subsequent sessions take both beginners and more experienced delegates through the practical and more advanced processes in setting up and managing your account. Our final session concludes with how to set-up and use Analytics.
Course Fees: Designed to be flexible, you can pick between the different combinations of training days, to ensure you get the training you want and need.
- 1 day = £300 excl. VAT (any day)
- 2 days = £550 excl. VAT
- 3 days = £750 excl. VAT
- 4 days = £900 excl. VAT
- 5 days = £1,000 excl. VAT (Monday – Friday)
Option of a training passport
- You can purchase a training passport for 5, 10, 15 or 20 days, which you can use over a 12 month period
- You (and/or other colleagues within your company) can use a number of these days to attend a “pick and mix” combination of training days from any of our boot camps that are held in Leicester
- The costs below are excl of VAT.
|Number of days||Cost for training passport||Equivalent cost per day||Discount|
Find out more about our AdWords boot camp
“Terrific 5 day PPC Course. I've been running campaigns for 2 years but I still learnt so much. Don't waste your time and money on a one day course - the subject is way too big for just one day. I'm going to book on their SEO course next!”
Paul Nand, President - The Hearing Lab
Call 0116 298 7482 to speak to
Angie Longman, our People Development Director