SEO Training Courses
Our extensive Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) training courses cover a wide range of skills, practices and techniques designed to improve visibility in organic search results. Focusing primarily on Google, our aim is to help you develop a range of skills, knowledge and practical techniques to allow you to continue to build and implement your own long-term SEO marketing plan. We work with people of varying knowledge and experience levels and can help companies and individuals from the very start of their learning all the way through to more advanced SEO techniques.
Our tutors are all experienced SEO practitioners, working within the SEO delivery team at Anicca Digital. We use a blend of theory learning, live demonstrations and practical application to support your learning.
Pick and mix from our list of topics detailed below to create your custom SEO training course.
Topics for bespoke training include, but are not limited to, the below. Speak to us about your specific requirements for a tailored agenda.
An Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Introduction to SEO with a focus on achieving greater levels of organic visibility on google
- Identify the basics of how search engines work
- Learn how to differentiate between key elements of Google’s algorithms and their impact on organic visibility
- Learn how changing the way Google displays search results impact visibility & offer opportunities for gaining greater visibility.
- Demonstration of some key tools and enable you to practice using them.
- An introduction to technical SEO and its place within the overall SEO campaign structure
- Learn the basic elements of technical SEO, common issues and how each can be resolved to improve crawl and index efficiency.
- Technical SEO tools will be demonstrated and applied. After the session, you will learn how to analyse the data gathered to help you to make informed decisions on your website and marketing campaigns.
- Identify some of the most common SEO plugins used for websites built on common platforms such as WordPress and Magento.
- Attendees will finish the day having performed a Technical SEO audit of your own website with actions on how to make your website technically sound.
Keyphrase Research and On-Page SEO
- Learn how to carry out keyphrase research and build this into optimised pages to improve SEO campaigns. You will see how keyphrases play a role in gaining visibility for web pages and additional content
- Know how your competitors leverage keyphrases within content, this analysis will help you to improve SEO campaigns
- On completion of this session, attendees will know how to construct a fully optimised page using the tools and practices learned.
Content Marketing and Distribution
- Introduction to content marketing techniques. You will learn best practice techniques in content marketing including creating a marketing strategy, content activity plan and how to maximise opportunities for distributing your content.
- Learn how to plan and coordinate a content marketing campaign from set up, measurement, timing and budgeting. The course includes examples of great content creation, plus it introduces some of the available channels for content distribution, including blogs, paid content distribution and social media.
Links and Influencer Marketing
- Learn how to conduct an audit, build a website’s link profile in an ethical manner so as not to fall foul of Google penalisation.
- Introduction to link based algorithms such as Google Penguin and manual action penalties, attendees will recognise the importance links play as a ranking factor.
- You will be able to analyse your backlink profile to identify potentially harmful or toxic links and what action to take to remove or Disavow these links to ensure they do not pass any negative authority or potential penalties.
- The session will conclude with how to earn links for your website from a range of sources – partners, suppliers, influencers and media – building a target list and an action plan to build your external links. This will enable you to begin to build your own link earning plans to be implemented after the course has been completed.
Whether you're a business owner, marketing manager or just want to learn about SEO. Our training sessions are designed to give attendees a background to SEO, from there, you can begin to build your knowledge so you can build an SEO strategy for your own website.
We practice what we teach, and our training courses, as well as our day to day campaigns, are based on the three pillars of search engine optimisation: Technical SEO, On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEO. You will gain a sound understanding of each area of SEO. On completion, you will be able to apply the knowledge to your own website.
Course Fees: Designed to be flexible, you can pick between the different combinations of topics to tailor the training to your specific needs.
Prices start from £975 +VAT but please contact us to discuss your specific requirements so we can prepare a custom quotation.
Find out more about our SEO training
“Went on the five day organic SEO boot-camp, I would recommend this course to anyone. These guys are experts. The content was well presented and relevant. 5 stars.”
Bleddyn Powell, Managing Director - Motor Control Warehouse
Call 0116 298 7482 to discuss your training needs