B2B Digital Marketing for Manufacturing & Engineering
Sharing our digital marketing expertise to help accelerate your business growth
With B2B digital marketing services covering the manufacturing and engineering sectors, we can help you find new customers, generate new leads and increase sales.
With over a decade of experience in the industry, Anicca Digital’s sector specialists are on hand to develop the right digital marketing strategy to meet and exceed your business objectives.
Through a bespoke, multi-channel campaign, we will raise the profile of your brand by highlighting your USPs and getting your name in front of the right people, at the right time.
If developing new business opportunities is a challenge, we can increase the traffic to your website and make visitors more ‘qualified’ through the use of keyword and paid ad optimisation.
To further support qualification, improve engagement and conversion rates, we’ll show you how to streamline the customer journey once they reach your website.
Our experience in delivering B2B digital marketing services for the manufacturing and engineering sectors means our existing knowledge of your industry and our proven results will help us find solutions to your business challenges.
Full Service Support from Anicca
PPC for Manufacturing & Engineering
Put your name in front of new customers with search engine advertising, which improves the visibility of your business and services in Google and Bing. As Google Premier Partners with experience in your sector, we’ll find your audience and create ads that get results:
- Utilise paid search techniques for lead generation
- Target niche audiences using display ads
- A conversion-focused approach, not just traffic
- Maximise budgets by improving cost per conversion
- Manage national and international campaigns
Find out more about our PPC services.
SEO for Manufacturing & Engineering
We will refer to or help you define digital KPIs, which we will use to create a specific SEO task list. The results we generally work towards include driving more ‘qualified’ organic traffic to the website and specific pages related to the KPIs are you are targeting (i.e. driving more leads or sales to services/products).
Our SEO approach can work in silo or complement the overall marketing funnel, improving the ranking position of your website in SERPs (search engine result pages). This allows potential and existing customers to see the specific services/products you need to drive leads or sales to.
SEO tasks to help achieve this include:
- Align your KPIs to an SEO strategy; identify how customers are searching and engaging, define search intent, and research keywords to fulfil this intent
- Creation of product and sector specific content, including complex technical and engineering products and solutions, which are optimised for the keywords previously researched.
- Above work includes adhering to Google’s E-A-T criteria - Expertise, Authority, Trustworthiness, in light of ongoing Google algorithm updates
- A full technical SEO audit to ensure your website is fully indexable, is appearing correct for desktop and mobile devices, and is delivering an optimum user experience (page load speeds and mobile/desktop UX)
- International SEO and geo-targeting set-up and management – is your target multiple regions? We have a lot of experience in technical set-up and liaison with international stake-holders
Find out more about our SEO services.
Analytics & Conversion Rate Optimisation for Manufacturing & Engineering
You need accurate data to fully understand your customers and course-correct your marketing strategy on an ongoing basis. Our Analytics health checks highlight opportunities you might be missing out on, while Conversion Rate Optimisation identifies how to increase customer conversions:
- Conversion insight to better understand customer behaviour
- Creation of sophisticated data studio dashboards and reports to integrate data across multiple platforms, including LinkedIn leads and sales data, visualisation by region and products.
- Use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and marketing automation software to integrate sales and marketing processes, including SharpSpring, HubSpot, Salesforce and Zoho.
Find out more about our Analytics and Conversion Rate Optimisation services.
Social Media for Manufacturing & Engineering
Communicate directly with your audience and find new customers with organic and paid social media strategies.
- Use social listening to identify opportunities within the manufacturing and engineering industries
- We’ll find niche audiences to target, so your business gets in front of the right people.
- Remarket to audiences who have previously visited your website to keep you front of mind
- Communicate directly with customers on your latest products and services
Find out more about our Social Media services.
PR & Link Building for Manufacturing & Engineering
Be a thought leader, drive the key conversations in your industry and improve the visibility of your website with PR.
- Increase the quality and quantity of your coverage
- Maximise online coverage and build links to support SEO activity
- Coverage across regional, national and trade media
- Create standout entries for regional and industry awards
Find out more about our PR services.
Digital Marketing Training
We strive to share techniques and tactics to help your team and your business grow. Our bespoke training can cover any digital marketing channel specifically or offer an all-round overview.
- Intensive hands-on training
- Sector specific training
- Industry recognised qualifications
- Virtual learning via our online portal
- Training of international teams, including workshops in the UK and overseas (in-person or remotely)
Discover more about our Digital Marketing Training.