B2B Digital Marketing for Office Equipment and Supplies
Sharing our digital marketing expertise to help accelerate your business growth
The Office Equipment and Supplies market is a highly competitive sector, with every business looking to reduce costs and find better services or products. By providing expert B2B digital marketing services covering Office Equipment and Supplies sector, we can help you cut through the noise, find new customers, generate new leads and increase sales.
With over a decade of experience in the industry, Anicca Digital’s sector specialists are on hand to develop the right digital marketing strategy to meet and exceed your business objectives.
Through a bespoke, multi-channel campaign, we will raise the profile of your brand by highlighting your USPs and getting your name in front of the right people, at the right time.
We can also use the latest technology and techniques to produce highly targeted campaigns for niche markets; ideal when your customers are from specialised businesses.
By designing a bespoke sales funnel for your business, we can move those prospects towards a sale, providing an excellent customer journey, using existing systems and identifying any pain points on the current journey.
We have worked with a wide range of companies providing office supplies via eCommerce and other routes, including labels, packaging, whiteboards and furniture.
Our experience in delivering B2B digital marketing services for the Office Equipment and Supplies sector means that we speak your language, and that of your customers. This enables us to hit the ground running, providing value, expertise and consultancy that delivers results within months.
Full Service Support from Anicca
Paid Search & Paid Social for Office Equipment and Supplies
Put your name in front of new customers with search engine advertising, which improves the visibility of your business and services in Google and Bing. As Google Premier Partners with experience in your sector, we’ll find your audience and create ads that get results:
- Utilise paid search techniques for lead generation
- Target niche audiences using display ads
- A conversion-focused approach, not just traffic
- Maximise budgets by improving cost per conversion
- Manage national and international campaigns
- Use social listening to identify opportunities within the relevant industries/ sectors for your products/ services
- We’ll find niche audiences to target, so your business gets in front of the right people.
- Remarket to audiences who have previously visited your website to keep you front of mind
- Communicate directly with customers on your latest products and services
- Grow your community and engagement rates to encourage repeat business and brand loyalty
Find out more about our PPC services.
Find out more about our Social Media services.
SEO for Office Equipment and Supplies
We will work against existing KPIs or help you define new ones, in order to create a specific SEO task list. We will aim to drive more ‘qualified’ organic traffic to the website including any specific pages you are targeting (i.e. driving more leads or sales to services or products).
Our SEO approach can work in isolation or complement the overall marketing activity, improving the ranking position of your website in SERPs (search engine result pages). This allows potential and existing customers to see the specific services/products you need to drive leads or sales to.
SEO tasks to help achieve this include:
- Create an SEO strategy to meet your KPIs; identify how customers are searching and engaging with your brand, define search intent, and research keywords to fulfil this intent
- Creation of product and sector specific content, including complex technical and sector-specific products and solutions, which are then optimised for the relevant keywords
- Ensuring we always adhere to Google’s E-A-T criteria - Expertise, Authority, Trustworthiness, in light of ongoing Google algorithm updates
- A full technical SEO audit to ensure your website is fully indexable, is appearing correctly for desktop and mobile devices, and is delivering an optimum user experience (page load speeds and mobile/desktop UX)
- International SEO and geo-targeting set-up and management – are you targeting multiple regions? We have a lot of experience in technical set-up and liaison with international stake-holders
Find out more about our SEO services.
Analytics & Conversion Rate Optimisation for Office Equipment and Supplies
You need accurate data to fully understand your customers and course-correct your marketing strategy on an ongoing basis. Our Analytics Health Checks highlight opportunities you might be missing out on, while Conversion Rate Optimisation identifies how to increase customer conversions:
- Conversion insight to better understand customer behaviour
- Creation of sophisticated data studio dashboards and reports to integrate data across multiple platforms, including LinkedIn leads and sales data, visualisation by region and products.
- Use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and marketing automation software to integrate sales and marketing processes, including SharpSpring, HubSpot, Salesforce and Zoho.
- Provide realtime data and instant access to senior managers in an easy-to-digest format
- Identify customer pain points in the UX journey to help increase conversion rates
Find out more about our Analytics and Conversion Rate Optimisation services.
PR & Link Building for Office Equipment and Supplies
Be a thought leader, drive the key conversations in your industry and improve the visibility of your website with PR.
- Increase the quality and quantity of your coverage
- Maximise online coverage and build links to support SEO activity
- Coverage across regional, national and trade media
- Create standout entries for regional and industry awards
Find out more about our PR services.
Digital Marketing Training for Office Equipment and Supplies
We strive to share techniques and tactics to help your team and your business grow. Our bespoke training can cover any digital marketing channel specifically or offer an all-round overview.
- Intensive hands-on training
- Sector specific training
- Industry recognised qualifications
- Virtual learning via our online portal
- Training of international teams, including workshops in the UK and overseas (in-person or remotely)
Find out more about our Digital Marketing Training.