UPDATE – An updated presentation on what’s new in google searchÂ can be found hereÂ
Ann Stanley had the honour of delivering a presentation to the knowledge-hungry marketeers at Digital Marketing Show 2013. In the presentation Ann discussed recent changes to Google's organic algorithm and the effects the updates are likely to have. Topics covered include:
- Google Venice
- Google Local
- Google +
More specifically, Ann shared her expertise on:
- The benefits of using blogs to host relevant and fresh content
- Making web content unique to avoid penalisation by the Penguin update
- Increasing website authority via authorship, link earning, link building, social media and company reviews
- Unnatural links and link disavows. How to remove your links from Google's blacklist and prevent yourself from future warnings.
- Enhanced ads. Combining all your campaigns under one ad umbrella and bidding on mobile, desktop/tablet and on location.
- Using Quality Score and Ad Ranks in managing a PPC account. The effect of an increase in Quality Score on the cost-per-click and how ad extensions influence your ad rank
- Call forwarding and call tracking. Identifying keyphrases that generate the most calls.
- Remarketing: Dynamic and Search and Retargeting via Facebook Exchange
Watch the presentation here :
Interested in knowing more about link building, link disavows andÂ how social media can help your search campaigns? Or would you like to discussÂ capturing previously lost visitors through Remarketing and Retargeting? Fill out our contact form or call the office onÂ 0116 298 7488