Digital Marketing for Not-for-profit organisations, Social enterprises and Charities
Sharing our digital marketing expertise to help accelerate fundraising, increase brand awareness and build digital communities
The Not-for-profit, charity, or Third sector, as it is often referred to, is subject to stringent regulation and competes for every pound of funds raised and grant money received. Working in this highly competitive and increasingly sophisticated sector, Anicca has specific expertise to help meet your organisation’s objectives; be it increasing awareness of projects, building digital communities or fundraising.
Working with a wide range of not-for-profit organisations, including local and national charities, social enterprises, community businesses and membership organisations, it is part of our passion and drive to help organisations in our wider communities.
From empowering neighbourhoods through digital education and training, to helping charities build their online communities and providing PR and event support, we don’t just work with our charity clients, we become actively involved with their mission, with Anicca team members serving on charity boards to donations of time and funds.
We are aware of the stringent safe-guarding and financial rules and regulations that not-for-profit and charities are bound by, and will work with you to maximise any opportunities.
Our experience in delivering digital marketing services for the Not-for-profit organisations, Social enterprises and Charities sector means that we can hit the ground running, providing value, expertise and consultancy that helps deliver in line with your wider mission.
Full Service Support from Anicca
PPC and Paid Media for Not-for-profit organisations, Social enterprises and Charities
Put your name in front of new stakeholders, donors and grant funders with search engine advertising, which improves the visibility of your organisation and services in Google and Bing. As Google Premier Partners with experience in your sector, we’ll find your audience and create ads that get results:
- Utilise paid search techniques for lead generation
- Target niche audiences using display ads
- A conversion-focused approach, not just traffic
- Maximise budgets by improving cost per conversion
- Manage national and international campaigns
- Use social listening to identify opportunities within Not-for-profit organisations, Social enterprises and Charities
- We’ll find niche audiences to target, so your organisation gets in front of the right people.
- Remarket to audiences who have previously visited your website to keep you front of mind
- Communicate directly with supporters on your latest projects and initiatives, building digital communities
Find out more about our PPC services.
Find out more about our Social Media services.
SEO for Not-for-profit organisations, Social enterprises and Charities
We will work against existing KPIs or help you define new ones, in order to create a specific SEO task list. Our SEO approach can work in isolation or complement the overall marketing activity, improving the ranking position of your website in SERPs (search engine result pages). This allows potential and existing supporters to find your organisation more easily, increasing visibility.
SEO tasks to help achieve this include:
- Create an SEO strategy to meet your KPIs; identify how people are searching and engaging with your brand, define search intent, and research keywords to fulfil this intent
- Creation of project specific content, including complex outcomes or objectives ,which are then optimised for the relevant keywords
- Ensuring we always adhere to Google’s E-A-T criteria - Expertise, Authority, Trustworthiness, in light of ongoing Google algorithm updates
- A full technical SEO audit to ensure your website is fully indexable, is appearing correctly for desktop and mobile devices, and is delivering an optimum user experience (page load speeds and mobile/desktop UX)
- International SEO and geo-targeting set-up and management – are you targeting multiple regions? We have a lot of experience in technical set-up and liaison with international stake-holders
Find out more about our SEO services.
Analytics & Conversion Rate Optimisation for Not-for-profit organisations, Social enterprises and Charities
You need accurate data to fully understand your customers and course-correct your marketing strategy on an ongoing basis. Our Analytics Health Checks highlight opportunities you might be missing out on, while Conversion Rate Optimisation identifies how to increase conversions in online shops or other products or services:
• Conversion insight to better understand user behaviour
• Creation of sophisticated data studio dashboards and reports to integrate data across multiple platforms
• Provide realtime data and instant access to senior managers in an easy-to-digest format
Find out more about our Analytics and Conversion Rate Optimisation services.
PR & Link Building for Not-for-profit organisations, Social enterprises and Charities
Be a thought leader, drive the key conversations in your industry and improve the visibility of your website with PR.
- Increase the quality and quantity of your coverage
- Maximise online coverage and build links to support SEO activity
- Coverage across regional and national media
- Create standout entries for regional and sector awards
Find out more about our PR services.
Digital Marketing Training
We strive to share techniques and tactics to help your team and your organisation grow. Our bespoke training can cover any digital marketing channel specifically or offer an all-round overview.
- Intensive hands-on training
- Sector specific training
- Industry recognised qualifications
- Virtual learning via our online portal
- Training of international teams, including workshops in the UK and overseas (in-person or remotely)
Find out more about our Digital Marketing Training.