If your PPC campaigns were unsuccessful in terms of expected performance or revenue, not all is lost and these campaigns can still be extremely valuable to your business. Since all PPC campaigns hold vast amounts of information, it’s just a matter of asking the right questions to make the most out of them. 1....
Welcome to Anicca, the home of data-driven digital marketing
Anicca Digital is a leading digital marketing agency based in Leicester. We were established in 2007 and specialise in ecommerce marketing (for established retail brands) and lead generation for global B2B brands. We are amongst the top 20 Google AdWords Partner agencies in the UK and we work with a range of clients across the UK and Europe; including:
- Retail and “Clicks and Mortar” businesses – e.g. Speedo, Deichmann Shoes, Countrywide Farmers, John Smedley and Chapelle Jewellery
- Ecommerce-only sites – e.g. Boards Direct, Buydirect4u and The Battery Guys
- International B2B brands – e.g. Experian, Domino Printers, Bearing Point, GS1, Patterson Medical and TMF Group.
Our promise to you!
Our sole purpose is to help you increase the revenue, profits and the success of your online business; by driving customer acquisition, conversion and retention. We achieve this by using a combination of paid, owned, earned media and by making technical improvements to your site, in order to improve conversion rates and customer retention (and if required to ensure correct Analytics and tracking). By working closely with you, we aim to become your long-term partner and an extension of your in-house team. So we are always here to provide advice and to help educate you and your staff.
Cradle to Grave consultancy and project management
Your project will start with an initial discovery phase where our consultants and technical team will carry out a range of audits on your site:
- to understand your objectives and your audiences
- to benchmark the current performance of your site
- to determine the effectiveness of your marketing across all the relevant channels
- to identify additional opportunities for income generation and increased customer lifetime value.
Your lead consultant/project manager will then present our findings and recommendations during a practical workshop(s) with your team. This will also include plans on improving the technical aspects of your site and how to implement the agreed marketing strategy. You can then opt to carry out the strategy yourself or we can work with you on a monthly retainer to implement and manage the marketing strategy on your behalf. Your project manager will be there right from the start by providing ongoing client communications and to ensure that the technical teams meet your targets and KPI. Click on any of our logos below to read more about our digital marketing services or scroll further down the page to see the benefits of working with us and examples of our client case studies.
- Paid search
- Paid display
- Paid social
- Ecommerce marketing
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Content marketing
- Email/marketing automation
- Social media
- Traditional & online PR
- Social media
- Community management
- Influencer outreach
- Analytics, tracking and Tag management
- Feed management
- Conversion rate optimisation (CRO)
- Landing page tests