Pay Per Click Management Packages and Management Fees
If you need immediate traffic to your site at an affordable cost per lead or sale – then pay per click may be the right technique for you?
a) Accounts with an ad spend of <£1,000
If you are a small or local businesses that wants to spend less than £1,000 per month on your ad spend, then you may want to learn how to manage your PPC account yourself. You could take part in one of our 5-day boot camps so you can learn the tricks and tips used by our team of accredited AdWord professionals to help you or your in-house team manage the accounts yourselves, or you could contract us to set-up your campaigns for you, which you then can manage yourself.
b) Ad spend of £1,000 – £20,000 per month – our fully managed service
If you are currently (or intending) to spend more than £1,000 per month on your ad spend then we expect we will be able to make savings of 25-50% by us managing your PPC account on your behalf (or by switching from your existing agency). Our savings are mainly made by creating a very granular account, which helps to increase your Quality Scores, so we reduce the CPC you have to pay. We also have tried and tested optimisation methods, which allows us to weed out the parts of your account that wastes money and redirect your budget to the highest performing campaigns.
Our free technical audit will allow us to identify these savings and help you understand our approach and witness our expertise in practice. We will present the findings of your audit, during your free 2-hour consultation.We will also make recommendations on how much time will be required to set-up and manage your account on an ongoing basis:
- We determine the number of set-up days required for your account (typically 2-6 days)
- We agree a number of management days per month (typically 2-6 days). Most of our fully managed contracts are for at least 2 management days per month, with big ecommerce sites requiring more than 4 days per month.
- We give a minimum of a 10% discount for choosing a 12 or 18 month contract
- The set-up fee can either be invoiced upfront or spread over the duration of your contract
- We will outline any additional services you may require, for example improvements to your conversion tracking and Analytics, creation of Shopping feeds, use of third party software such as feed management software for Shopping ads and other channels.
c) Management of larger accounts spending more than £20,000 per month
For accounts with a monthly ad spend in excess of £20,000, you can either opt for a specific number of days per month or we can calculate your monthly fee based on 10% of your initial monthly budget. This is then fixed so that we get the same monthly fee irrespective of how much you spend in the future. This is a great incentive for us to save you more money, rather than increasing your spend so we get a higher rate of commission!
Discount for charities
We provide a 20% discount off all our charges for registered charities. We can also help you apply for a Google Grant of $10,000 per month which we can use to drive traffic to your site and generate more revenue for your organisation.
Call tracking using response tap
Our call tracking technology enables a unique phone number to be generated each time someone visits your website. These can then be tracked using an online dashboard and Analytics to measure the success of the campaign; down to the level of the keyphrase or source of the visit. Call tracking is perfect for businesses that receive most of their enquiries over the phone rather than via online forms. It can also be used to track the effectiveness of all your offline marketing campaigns.
- Call charges 20p per call,
- Monthly rental £70.
Bing and Yahoo (in addition to Google AdWords)
Show ads on Bing and Yahoo.
- Set up £600 (based on AdWords keyphrases and ads)
- Management and reporting £200 per month
For more information about our pay per click packages or for a free pay per click audit you can call the Pay Per Click team on 0116 2987496.