Do you have a nose for news and penchant for publicity?
At Anicca Digital we are searching for a fantastic mid-level PR Account Manager to strengthen our PR and Content team. Joining our 4-strong PR and Content team, we’ve created this role in response to a number of account wins for the agency.
You will be working on a wide range of clients from both B2B and B2C sectors, from huge global brand names to regional SMEs. From shoes, homeware and destinations/ tourism to financial services, logistics and manufacturing, this is a great role for someone with a voracious appetite for variety and a love for learning.
With a minimum of 3 years’ experience in an agency or in-house environment, you will be assisting our PR Account Director and Head of Owned and Earned Media, creating and delivering PR and influencer campaigns for our clients. You will be talking to clients, journalists and influencers on a daily basis, generating coverage, valuable links and creating content for our clients. You will also work closely with our SEO team, providing that valuable outreach for our content clients, as a such a basic knowledge of SEO and Owned Media would be an advantage.
At Anicca we expect everyone to keep on learning, through our excellent in-house team training programme and to experiment with the latest innovative techniques. We expect you to be an expert in your field, and be willing and able to present to and train other team members and clients on PR.
Competitive salary, dependant on experience.
For more information contact [email protected].
For a full job description, visit our Vacancies pages https://anicca.co.uk/about-us/job-vacancies/.
- The office is currently open 1-3 days per week, giving staff the choice to attend when they wish
- We offer fully flexible working hours, with individually agreed core hours (to allow client and staff to contact each other)
- We also offer a 4-day week, remote working from home, and Christmas shut-down
- Once lockdown has officially finished, you will typically be required to attend the office in Leicester for a minimum of 4 days per month (either 1 day per week or in short bursts).
- You may also need to attend client meetings or for training; although we are running virtual or hybrid meetings where ever possible
- You may also be required to attend exhibitions and conferences that require you to stay overnight (all expenses paid)
Package – Anicca offers a great package with a range of benefits:
- A competitive salary, pension, and holiday package
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Attend industry events and conferences, with the opportunity to develop your own brand as a speaker and thought leader
- Breakfast provided and Friday drinks (when we are back in the office)
- Continue your education with training and qualifications
- Birthday off after 1 year of working at Anicca