Due to continued growth here at Anicca, we are recruiting once again.
The Paid Media Account Manager will be responsible for smooth and efficient delivery of the Paid Social Media services. You will be responsible for liaising with clients to ascertain their requirements, setting up and management of paid accounts. You will report, invoice and budget as per the clients’ requirements and manage the accounts on a day-to-day basis.
You will be responsible for setting up social media campaigns, on Facebook / Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter, and all aspects of ongoing optimisation. This will include all campaign features, targeting and advanced settings such as social shopping / Catalogue setup, networks, remarketing, geotargeting, Pixel and tracking setup. You will be required to ensure the correct conversion tracking / Analytics code has been implemented correctly, writing ad copy, creating ad extensions and identifying landing pages. You will also need to have an understanding of Google Analytics.
You will also be required to assist in our business development process, this may include undertaking audits, researching the market and developing an account strategy.
Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role either in-house or within an agency.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience then please email your CV with a short cover letter to [email protected]
Successful applicants will be contacted to arrange an initial phone interview that precedes a formal interview which will be held virtually.
Package and Benefits
Anicca offers a great package with a range of benefits:
- A competitive salary, pension and holiday package
- Flexible working hours including part-time options, work from home days and Christmas shut-down
- Continue your education with training and qualifications
- Attend industry events and conferences, with the opportunity to develop your own brand as a speaker and thought leader
- Breakfast each morning provided by Anicca
- Friday drinks at the office
- Incentive scheme
- Birthday off after 1 year of working at Anicca
** Please no recruiters