Ann Stanley Presented an “integrated Approach to ecommerce marketing” at TFMA 2012 this week (Technology for Marketing and Advertising).
Below is a summary of the keypoints included:
- The ecommerce landscape is more complex and fragmented with many channels to sell on-site and off-site
- Panda has changed the way ecommerce sites need to be optimised â content is more important than ever!
- Paid search continues to offer new ad formats for use with ecommerce sites, particularly by integrating with Merchant Centre
- Use data from PPC to identify converting keyphrases and use these for SEO
- Social is important to generate direct traffic and sales; but also indirectly due to the importance of social indicators in SEO
- You need to understand how mobile is used by shoppers, and check whether your website is compatible for use with mobile, tablets and other devices
- Conversion optimisation and measurement is key to maximise the ROI from different channels
- Channel management software such as ChannelAdvisor will become more important to centrally manage inventory, pricing and the data feeds
Download the presentation here: Using PPC and SEO for integrated ecommerce marketing
If you would like to know more about any of our services please email Ann Stanley [email protected] or callÂ onÂ 07930384443