We’re on the hunt for a talented Content Marketing Manager to join our growing content marketing team.
The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for the creation of and driving content marketing campaigns, delivering increases in traffic and conversions through paid, owned and earned channels. You will need to be able to plan, deliver and report upon creative content marketing campaigns that align with client objectives and KPI’s. You will have the ability to lead and work closely on campaigns whereby you will work with PR, Social, Paid and SEO teams.
The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of key analytical and research tools such as Google Analytics, keyphrase research and keyword tracking tools and link assessments tools. They will the ability to analyse and identify results in line with the clients KPI’s and produce campaign performance reports for internal account managers and external client review.
You will need proven experience managing and delivering effective content marketing campaigns, ideally within an agency environment and for multiple clients as well as a track record of developing content marketing strategies and effective distribution plans.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience then please email your CV with a short covering letter to [email protected].
Successful applicants will then be contacted to arrange an initial phone interview that precedes a face to face interview.
Package and Benefits
Anicca offers a great package with a range of benefits:
- A competitive salary, pension and holiday package
- Flexible working hours including part-time options, work from home days and Christmas shut-down
- A clear career path, so you can progress in line with Anicca’s expansion plans
- Continue your education, with free training and qualifications
- Attend industry events and conferences, with the opportunity to develop your own brand as a speaker and thought-leader
- At Anicca, we will do everything we can to support those who need help. Our People Development Director (Angie Longman) is there to help with the teams’ professional development (in a caring and supportive environment)