Due to continued growth, we’re recruiting once again, this time for a Senior Social Media Manager to join our flourishing social media department. Download the full job spec.
The Senior Social Media Manager will be responsible for smooth and efficient delivery of the Social Media and Paid Social Media service. You will have end to end management of social advertising strategies and campaigns across multiple clients, budgets and platforms.
You will be accountable for the management of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest advertising campaigns for a range of B2B and B2C clients and the quality of work produced by your team members.
Candidates should be educated to degree level, in Marketing or Business Studies or relevant field and have at least 2 years’ experience in a senior role, ideally in an agency. However, similar experience may have been gained working in-house.
You must be passionate about social advertising, the marketplace and technology with a strong knowledge of social media marketing across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest and practical experience of using native Ad platforms or other Paid advertising software. Understanding of broader digital platforms especially AdWords and social shopping Facebook or Twitter accreditations would be considered an advantage.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience then please email your CV with a short covering letter to [email protected].
Successful applicants will then be contacted to arrange an initial phone interview that precedes a face to face interview.
Package and Benefits
Anicca offers a great package with a range of benefits:
- A competitive salary, pension and holiday package
- Flexible working hours including part-time options, work from home days and Christmas shut-down
- A clear career path, so you can progress in line with Anicca’s expansion plans
- Continue your education, with free training and qualifications
- Attend industry events and conferences, with the opportunity to develop your own brand as a speaker and thought-leader
- At Anicca, we will do everything we can to support those who need help. Our People Development Director (Angie Longman) is there to help with the teams’ professional development (in a caring and supportive environment)